Re: Dance Instructor Career Quest - Available now!

by Charissard

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I just got to the 19th task and realize that I will not have time to complete it. I think 2 LlamaZooms for one task is excessive!

Message 51 of 56 (546 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just got to task 20 after using a bunch of cupcakes and even cash, and it's just undo-able.

Barely 1 hour left to complete 2 of those 7-8 hour quests..Confused and you can't even do them both simultaneously. 

I deeply regret having wasted my already-hard-to-come-by cupcakes and cash for this... unfairness. Frown

Message 52 of 56 (525 Views)

I'm pretty frustrated, too. I have about an hour and a half left to complete this task (planning on using my precious cupcakes that I've diligently saved up), I reached the last level only to find I had to do it twice! And then, to make things worse, it requires a 4 hour wait before I can do it again. What's up with that? I can either spend simcash to make it available now, or let it go after spending 3 days working on this. 

I'm by no means mad enough to delete the game, but I am discouraged. 

Message 53 of 56 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Charissard wrote:

I just got to task 20 after using a bunch of cupcakes and even cash, and it's just undo-able.

Barely 1 hour left to complete 2 of those 7-8 hour quests..Confused and you can't even do them both simultaneously. 

I deeply regret having wasted my already-hard-to-come-by cupcakes and cash for this... unfairness. Frown

@thecakeisaLIE82

@Blackcurrants 

ICAM & totally agree with all of you especially about the excessive llama-zooms & imo unreasonable time frames they involve. 

Ive been complaining about the LZ’s since the day they replaced the old Daily-To-Do lists.  

I actually have the Dance Instructor Career from the first event, but was hoping to get the athletic trait.

Heirlooms are getting impossible to get now too! 

If I get enough green Common tickets then I’ll get a duplicate heirloom.  And if I go to sell it for a few more blue  tickets the same thing repeats, so there’s almost no way to get Rare tickets, because they always leave you 1 or 2 shy to make a purchase with tickets

I’m sure this is all intentional by EA  just to get us to use real $$$ 

What used to be a really fun game has been turned into a chore. 

The parties are always fun, but with all the unfixed glitches & crashes it’s really losing my interest and favor for this game.  

And, if anything, it makes me want to NOT use any REAL  money  & just be happy with what I’ve got. 

Message 54 of 56 (494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t had the dance quest available

Message 55 of 56 (371 Views)

Hero

@T61948912 wrote:

I haven’t had the dance quest available

That quest hasn't been available since February this year, if I remember correctly. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 56 of 56 (346 Views)