Re: Dance Instructor Career Quest - Available now!

by CarolinaCheryl

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I’m so mad! I completed the quest for the dance instructor career and now I can’t access the career for any of my sims! I went to the Wellness Center and I have no dance instructor career option. After spending forever to complete this quest not being able to access it is beyond frustrating!

Message 41 of 56 (812 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@scrabblescramble  Have you put up the wall mirror from the dance instructor career?  I should have become available as soon as you finished the quest.

Message 42 of 56 (800 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You have to go into the wellness center and buy the mirror to access the career. It should be under the dance instructor store option. 

Seems to be something new they've added for careers now. 

Message 43 of 56 (798 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks! I must have missed that step as was getting so frustrated!

Message 44 of 56 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice

WHY oh why must there be so many bottoms with rolled up legs????? Am I just living under a rock and havent noticed this new irl fasion trend of rolling up ones pant legs???? YUCK.   These workout outfits suck. Some early 90's style high cut leotards would be sweet. Seriously thou this game is so lacking in fashion and accesories. Take neclaces for example... God there is nothing.

Anyways, I'm over half way through the quest, hit a snag, and now check in here to see if it is worth it. NOPE. Ugly outfits and carrers are just a grind. 

Message 45 of 56 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep this task seems impossible unless you are willing to spend real $$$. I got to the very last step playing pretty much all the time for the last three days and I thought I would make it as I knew the last challenge from YouTube clips and other websites was x1 8 hour challenge. But it’s actually x2 8 hour challenges with a 4 hour wait in between. I’m not sure if EA have updated this to make the challange more difficult or if other websites were not clear about home many times you had to complete the last task. So step 19 alone takes 20 hours. So frustrating. I think I’m going to delete the whole game now. Why make a task at all if it clearly can’t be achieved by spending real money. Or does EA think people will spend money at the end since they put so much work in. Wrong. Game getting deleted. Not stupid. 

Message 46 of 56 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Plus I havnt had any adds available in the last 16 hours. It’s as if they have turned themselves off in attempt to prevent me from getting sims cash or cupcakes. Seems a little bizarre that they were throwing adds in my face and now there is none to be seen. 

Message 47 of 56 (574 Views)

★★★★ Guide

We missed it in the original walkthrough release of the new Dance Career Quest, the first time around it was different - which is pretty normal for a second quest for a career. I shared the walkthrough from The Sims Mobile Community (on Facebook and Discord) for the current quest, and posted an update about the 2 long events at the end here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Dance-Instructor-Quest-Round-Two-Walkthrough-Guide/m-p/71...

I finished mine, using the Long 8 hour events as the long career shift in my Llama Zoom to help, and from being able to chat with others in The Sims Mobile Community about the best ways to tackle LZ tasks and when the long events count towards LZ. 

Message 48 of 56 (568 Views)

★★★ Guide

Wow, major disappointment: I just finished the second part of the dance career quest with one billion tasks and the reward for that is the  super boring basic fitness clothing from the dance career?! I believed it was the vest with the crop top, I wanted that outfit so bad ... That basic stuff is sooo ugly Angry Devil

Message 49 of 56 (553 Views)

★ Apprentice
I completed the dance instructor quest with 12 hours to spare and only used 1 cupcake to refill energy once. It's time-consuming, but doable. Also remember that you can choose career, relationship, etc for the llama zoom if you want to set up a long and standard task in advance, but you'll still need an available sim to click on a stereo/vanity/tv... . I have 3 sims.
Message 50 of 56 (511 Views)