Dance Instructor Career Quest - Available now!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Highlighted

Dance Instructor Career Quest - Available now!

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

A dance studio is opening in Waterfront, time to get your dance shoes ready!

The Dance Instructor Career Limited Time Quest is now available, share tips and let us know what you think below!

Dance Instructor Career Quest.jpg
Message 1 of 56 (6,245 Views)

Re: Dance Instructor Career Quest - Available now!

★★★★ Guide

Not seeing anything 🤔

Message 2 of 56 (6,202 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@sweedeypy  It should be available around 10am Thursday your local time.  For me that's not for another 3 hours.

Message 3 of 56 (6,195 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@rmw8855 wrote:

@sweedeypy  It should be available around 10am Thursday your local time.  For me that's not for another 3 hours.

Ty, was thinking I needed to update or something  🤗👍

Message 4 of 56 (6,192 Views)

Hero

Here's the step by step guide 

https://www.reddit.com/r/SimsMobile/comments/9fex2p/stepbystep_guide_to_the_dance_magic_quest/

Quest Trigger - available for 3 days

• Tap on a sofa to start Dance Magic. Roughly takes an hour.

Quest Body 19 Parts - 4 days

Part 1 - tap on a floor mirror for a pep talk (5sec)

Part 2 - tap on a sofa to watch tutorial (5sec)

Part 3 - tap on 3 Sims to discuss favorite movie (5sec each)

Part 4 - complete 3 relationship/family event

Part 5 - give out 4 stickers (previously given stickers won't be counted)

Part 6 - tap on sofa to complete Dance Magic event (~8hrs event, ~4hrs with 4 cupcakes)

Part 7 - Earn 650 Simoleons

Part 8 - Change your Sim’s appearance

Part 9 - Complete 3 career or hobby events

Part 10 - Complete Llamazoom tasks

Part 11 - tap on a sofa or loveseat to complete Sequined Dreams event (~8hrs; ~4 with cupcakes)

Part 12 - Complete Llamazoom tasks

Part 13 - tap on a bed and complete Sprained Egos event (~8hrs; ~4 with cupcakes)

Part 14 - Complete Llamazoom tasks

Part 15 - tap on a sofa or loveseat to complete Dance Magic event (~8hrs; ~4 with cupcakes)

Part 16 - Complete Llamazoom tasks

Part 17 - tap on a sofa or loveseat to complete Sequined Dreams event (~8hrs; ~4 with cupcakes)

Part 18 - Complete Llamazoom tasks

Part 19 - tap on a bed and complete Sprained Egos event (~8hrs; ~4 with cupcakes)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 56 (6,181 Views)

★★★★ Guide

FIVE llamazoom tasks 🙄

Message 6 of 56 (6,171 Views)

★ Guide

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

FIVE llamazoom tasks 🙄

Exactly. My first thought when opening the game this morning was to groan and say ‘not again’ which probably isn’t the reaction they are looking for.

Message 7 of 56 (6,153 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@wonderwomantbh wrote:

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

FIVE llamazoom tasks 🙄

Exactly. My first thought when opening the game this morning was to groan and say ‘not again’ which probably isn’t the reaction they are looking for 

@wonderwomantbh 

@ShaNoodle9

Completely Agree!  I wonder if they REALLY want us to complete this quest  OR just wait for the “Dance Pack” that will probably be available in a couple days for real $$$ 

This game used to be so much fun - Now it feels more like a mind-numbing chore- especially with 5 flippin  LZ’s

To add insult to injury, I tapped on my Rumager Sofa and it 

broke— costing me 482 Simoleans to Repair  Angry

Message 8 of 56 (6,125 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat  Thanks so much for posting the guide ❤️

Message 9 of 56 (6,122 Views)

★ Guide

@katclawsx3 wrote:

@wonderwomantbh wrote:

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

FIVE llamazoom tasks 🙄

Exactly. My first thought when opening the game this morning was to groan and say ‘not again’ which probably isn’t the reaction they are looking for 

@wonderwomantbh 

@ShaNoodle9

Completely Agree!  I wonder if they REALLY want us to complete this quest  OR just wait for the “Dance Pack” that will probably be available in a couple days for real $$$ 

This game used to be so much fun - Now it feels more like a mind-numbing chore- especially with 5 flippin  LZ’s

To add insult to injury, I tapped on my Rumager Sofa and it 

broke— costing me 482 Simoleans to Repair  Angry

I did the math. If one does everything without cupcakes to speed up - after all of the 8 hr quest specific events we have approximately 47 hours to complete all other quick event specific tasks and Llamazoom tasks. Assuming the full 8 hrs for each llamazoom there goes 40 hrs. So there’s only a 7 hr padding for anyone who gets an unfair number of long events in their tasks, misses one of the vans or generally can’t play due to things like school, work, caring for their children, eating, sleeping, personal hygiene...obviously you get the point. So yeah, it seems like they know that they made it nearly impossible. And if completing it without money/cupcakes requires putting the game ahead of real life then I agree it’s become nothing more than a chore...and as much as I love my virtual people, the payoff doesn’t seem proportional to that kind of dedication.

Sorry to hear about your couch Frown

Message 10 of 56 (6,113 Views)