Re: DISAPPEARING ROOF

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

DISAPPEARING ROOF

★★ Newbie

My roof is just not working. I've done all the things I saw on here like making my wall up but the actuall roof is not showing in live mode only in build. The side of the roof is but not the actuall roof. Please help. It's pretty annoying

Message 1 of 5 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Lukadollar_5 

• Please press Walls button at the top right  until it is at the "Walls Up View" (not the "Walls Down View" or the "Walls Cutaway View"):
    walls-up.jpg
  • Next, please make sure that you press the floor levels icon next to that icon (an up arrow/triangle) until it is at the very top and won't go any further (you'll know its at the top if the arrow won't go any further):
    page-up.jpg

If this doesn't help, please post a screenshot of what you see after you do both of the above. Please note, though, that if you are on a different floor than all the way to the top roofing level, your actual roof will not show.

Also:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)

★★★ Expert

That is a very cool looking roof @SheriGR :D Is that Maxis or something you made? Is it in The Gallery?

Message 3 of 5 (302 Views)

Champion

@RandomBuzziness Thanks! You've made my day! That's actually a 'girly' starter home I'm finishing up and hope to have in the gallery by end of day... "Pretty Girly Starter". 🌹

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

@Lukadollar_5

Are you in live camera mode (tab key)?

Have you gone up enough floors?

As @SheriGR has asked, a screenshot would help Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png