Re: Customer Service

by DBrick01

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 I am giving up. 😥
Customer service on EA help website no help. Customer service on EA Twitter no help. Either that were the customer service reps don't know what they're doing. I told them everything that they need to know. I had so many good items that you can't get anymore. And yet no one is helping me. When are the things that Tee asked me give me a name of one of my Sims. I said I could not remember it's been 14 days. Before I went to bed I remembered the male Sims name, but was too tired to tweet it to them and decide to go to sleep. I don't understand why my direct messaging ended at 7 p.m. EST and no one helped me after that, and then when I wake up they write we tried to contact me (it was midnight my time the last DM) they knew they didn't.
Message 21 of 31 (860 Views)

[ Edited ]

@givememore86 I'm so sorry to hear this. If anything you deserve good support from EA.
I sit here thinking, feeling sad and frustrated. I don't know what else I could do to help you. I'd suggest reopening the case again and again, but with all that is going on, I can imagine you won't be feeling up to that at all. *sigh*
Sending you lots of hugs. Heart

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 22 of 31 (816 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 thank you I appreciate it. It is just frustrating that customer service does not help. They're ignoring the tweets that I made. I'd rather them just tell me the truth what happened to my account. It is just insulting to think that I would be going crazy over a level 7 account when I clearly showed them that I had items that level 7 would not have. All they say is oh my shift is ending, like is that an excuse? It doesn't even makes sense to make another report that's just going to be resolved or closed. I had over 2255 simcash, 12 different 75 Point items, two lots, a fish tank, the piano (happily paid for in cash). A whole bunch of packs that I paid for, the t-shaped room, a bunch of STS grand prizes, and not to mention the bunny suit. But you know level seven. Yeah okay. The gurus have seen my tweets on Twitter and yet they ignored them. They really valued me as a player. Even one Guru said to leave a report on EA help - this website, yeah that worked. There's just so many times that you can make a report until you realize that they're not going to help. I reached my limit. I live in New York, we have the most cases of the virus. If you added up all the cases of the other states you wouldn't even equal the amount of cases they have in New York. So yeah I think I know about coronavirus, I was just hoping that this game would be able to get my mind off of it. I'm just going to have to find something else. Thank you again for being so awesome.
Message 23 of 31 (794 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi there @givememore86,

Lets get this sorted for you today, I've sent you a DM Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 24 of 31 (765 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @givememore86,

Thanks for getting in touch. The Live Support team let us know they are looking into this and have reached out to you today. Could you check your inbox for an email please?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 25 of 31 (714 Views)

★★★ Guide

After reading all of that, I hope everything worked out @givememore86 

Every Simmer is hoping you got your game back.

Message 26 of 31 (643 Views)

★★ Pro
@DBrick01 I really hope it did work 💞💖💕
Message 27 of 31 (606 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Agree. Hope you are ok and you got your game back! 

Message 28 of 31 (574 Views)

★★ Pro

Where is givememore? 💖💕

I hope all is ok with you?

Message 29 of 31 (493 Views)

I haven't heard back from @givememore86 at all @jayivy666 I'm also worried... Frown

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 30 of 31 (456 Views)