Re: Customer Service

by SalixCat

Original Post

Customer Service

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy A20
OS Version Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003885873859
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to get customer support and only have the email option.
What do you expect to see? To talk to a live advisor to help with my reset issue. I don't want to use email, but I had to. You are a multibillion-dollar company and you don't have live advisors?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country America
Additional feedback Why can't I talk to a live advisor and not make a report that goes to email which they don't even look at or help me with.

I made a report via email before the update case number 57326070 they said my case is resolved. I didn't get a restore.

I just made a new case for my Game Restore for the glitch that you guys have in the game. I updated the game last night so I did what you guys asked me to do via Twitter. Case number 57574028. The only option I have is email. I wrote in my report my phone number because apparently you guys don't have a phone option with real life operators you only have email options.

I don't think I'm asking too much to actually talk to a real person, please help me. 

Message 1 of 31 (1,549 Views)

★★★ Pro

20200317_121644.jpg

Emailing you seems to be the only way to contact customer service.

Screenshot_20200317-100518_Chrome.jpg

Made the report anyway but doesn't that look like a customer service representative emoji on the top right? Oh yeah it does. If you press that you don't get a real person you get to write you guys an email. You guys don't know where the reset glitch happened and I and I'm sure the customer service people don't know either. It would be easier for both of us if I could actually talk to a real human being and then we can find a solution together. So they're just going to pick a random day and put my game into it and say have a nice life?

Message 2 of 31 (1,519 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@givememore86 sorry to hear you're having a hard time getting in touch with EA Help. I'll just clarify that whether it's via email, chat, or phone, when you contact EA Help you'll always be talking to a real person.

Also, keep in mind that due to the ongoing global coronavirus pandemic, the support options might be slightly limited, you can read more about what steps we're taking here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/news/an-ea-update-on-the-coronavirus-situation

Message 3 of 31 (1,499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_Kiplingthank you, I'm also scared of the virus too.

Just check my case:

Screenshot_20200317-153214_Chrome.jpg

Then I just looked at my game:

Screenshot_20200317-153700_The Sims.jpg

Obviously my case is not resolved!!!

Message 4 of 31 (1,482 Views)

@givememore86 it's confusing but you can just resume the case.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 31 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 well I'm going to try again tomorrow, it's 11 p.m. here in New York. I'm really tired.
Message 6 of 31 (1,420 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - March 16th 2020

★★★ Pro
@EA_Kipling Thank you, you work really hard, you are the best QV person on the EA Team. I appreciate everything you do.
Could you please restore my account. I lost it on March 10th. I opened up my game on March 11th at 9 a.m. EST. I got reset to level 1, I did not know how to get to the help page so I tried to make a ticket through the game. Which I did and I got to level 7. I made it help ticket through there in the game. Then I found out I could do it through this website EA help. I'm up to about 4 different reports that didn't resolve my issue. My game was connected to EA and also to Google Play. My account number is: 1003885873859.
Message 7 of 31 (1,517 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@givememore86 I appreciate the kind words! We're still working to get people's saves restored. One of the main threads is here where you've also posted. When we have more info, me or someone else will post there Standard smile

Message 8 of 31 (1,460 Views)

★★★ Pro

Screenshot_20200319-072947_Chrome.jpg

It's really hard, all my cases get resolved, closed, the last one says duplicate case. I don't even think they looked at it. One of the emails that I got from this guy named Raul said that he wanted my account number, that is why you see reset bug and account number. I know I put it in a actually memorized it at this point. Is it extremely frustrating because of the events that are happening in the world. I live in New York, everything is shut down. This game is helping me out a lot, but it's not there for me anymore and I'm not going to start over with the level 7 game I can't do it. I don't even know if I should close out the last one that says duplicate case because I didn't even get an email from the customer service people anymore the rest of the cases say closed or resolved. I'm missing out on all the fun activities, STS, the egg event, Wumples for the other ceramic animal, that really cool money tree that I was willing to buy, from what I understand I have 12 different 75 Point items because of the fire pit. I had over 2255 simcash mostly paid for. I paid with real cash for my piano, I have four Sims. I paid for both of the  makeup packs with real money. I paid for the Halloween pack with real money. I work my butt off for that wumples costume, you guys can't be reimburse me me enough to make up for all the stuff that I got and paid for. I completely understand why everyone is home and working from home, but I do need help. I'm home too.

Message 9 of 31 (1,439 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 How are you? What's the status of your case?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 31 (1,325 Views)