Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Custom Content On The Sims 4 PS4 And Xbox

by GoogleThang

Original Post

Custom Content On The Sims 4 PS4 And Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey folks, do you play the sims on PS4 or Xbox? Are you longing for the ability to add custom content to your game? Do you have a second to sign a petition? 

https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-custom-content-on-the-sims-4-ps4-and-xbox

All we need is 1,400 more signatures. Please take the time to sign. As a console player myself, I find playing the game without cc very frustrating and disappointing. There are currently no plans to add cc functionality to the game, but we might be able to change that. 

Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 6.18.00 PM.png

Message 1 of 4 (11,787 Views)

Champion

@backplayingsims, this isn't completely under EA's control, as it is also up to Microsoft and Sony! Disappointed  I have heard that Microsoft is more open to allowing Mods/CC but that Sony is holding things up, although this just might be a rumor.  Either way, this isn't EA's decision alone!!! Raised eyebrow  So console players should talk Microsoft and Sony about it! Wink

Message 2 of 4 (11,739 Views)

My own experience with the console version wasn't very good I couldn't run all packs with all dlc without it crashing so adding custom content and mods would probably brick the console as much as I would love cc and mods for console I don't think it's going to happen and it's correct what puglove88 said it's Sony and Microsoft's decision.

Message 3 of 4 (11,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@backplayingsims SIGN THIS PETITION!
Message 4 of 4 (10,031 Views)
Twitter Stream