Custom Content On The Sims 4 PS4 And Xbox

by backplayingsims

Original Post

[FAQ] Sims 4 Console Mods and CC

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Can we have Mods or CC on console?

The short answer is "No." Mods and CC are not allowed on Console.

From "No CC or Mods on Console," an extremely long info Post that is now locked:

• Hi folks,

Since this thread was created, the Gallery has come to PS4 and XB1. SimGuruLegacy noted that "Creations using CC will not be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Gallery" at this time. I'm not aware of any current plans in the work that'd suggest this will change in the near future. If you'd like to read more on The Gallery and consoles , check out January's Console Patch Note thread: January 16, 2020 Patch Notes - EA_Lanna

FAQ Console Guides

DLC Issues

General FAQ and Help Threads 

Console Troubleshooting Guide 

Message 8 of 74 (29,880 Views)

MODS & CC FOR CONSOLE

★★★ Newbie

it would be amazing if console players got the same experience as desktop players. You should definitely add mods and cc for console so everyone can have the full experience

Message 1 of 74 (28,438 Views)

Re: MODS & CC FOR CONSOLE

Hero (Retired)

@T1255 There's a rather lengthy thread here about this very question here https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/why-isn-t-cc-allowed-in-sims-4-console-I-was-s... you are welcome to read through it with regards to console and CC.

Message 2 of 74 (28,398 Views)

Custom Content On The Sims 4 PS4 And Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey folks, do you play the sims on PS4 or Xbox? Are you longing for the ability to add custom content to your game? Do you have a second to sign a petition? 

https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-custom-content-on-the-sims-4-ps4-and-xbox

All we need is 1,400 more signatures. Please take the time to sign. As a console player myself, I find playing the game without cc very frustrating and disappointing. There are currently no plans to add cc functionality to the game, but we might be able to change that. 

Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 6.18.00 PM.png

Message 3 of 74 (76,723 Views)

Re: Custom Content On The Sims 4 PS4 And Xbox

Champion

@backplayingsims, this isn't completely under EA's control, as it is also up to Microsoft and Sony! Disappointed  I have heard that Microsoft is more open to allowing Mods/CC but that Sony is holding things up, although this just might be a rumor.  Either way, this isn't EA's decision alone!!! Raised eyebrow  So console players should talk Microsoft and Sony about it! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 74 (76,665 Views)

★★★ Pro

My own experience with the console version wasn't very good I couldn't run all packs with all dlc without it crashing so adding custom content and mods would probably brick the console as much as I would love cc and mods for console I don't think it's going to happen and it's correct what puglove88 said it's Sony and Microsoft's decision.

Message 5 of 74 (76,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@backplayingsims SIGN THIS PETITION!
Message 6 of 74 (74,956 Views)

Sims 4 Xbox ONE cc

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i was really looking forward to playing the sims 4 with cc on Xbox one, do u think it will come cc to Xbox one soon?

Message 7 of 74 (29,884 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Xbox ONE cc

Hero (Retired)
@bellen88 I've merged your post into the thread concerning this question. Please read the first post.
Message 9 of 74 (29,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

:'C

Message 10 of 74 (62,696 Views)