Curtains and Windows That Fit Each Other

by NewAgerJul

Original Post

Curtains and Windows That Fit Each Other

★★★★ Novice

Curtains and windows have always given me problems with getting them to fit each other. You can use cheats to resize and place them to sort of get them to fit, but they are still not as they could be. I would enjoy a kit with windows and curtains that actually fit each other! 

Message 1 of 5 (1,611 Views)

Re: Curtains and Windows That Fit Each Other

Champion

@NewAgerJul  I absolutely agree! I seem to be forever fighting with windows + curtain matchups, fidgeting with cheats and tricks to get them to work, compromising or totally giving up on the curtains I would actually like to use, not finding colors or styles that compliment my decor well, etc. Honestly, I rather dread adding curtains. 

I think we need an overhaul/tweak of the style, colors and fit of windows and for it to be base game, not pack-oriented.

Your post has my wholehearted 'XP' and 'Me Too'! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 5 (1,587 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SheriGR I agree, there should be an overall rework on the windows/curtains in the base game!
Message 3 of 5 (1,582 Views)

Champion

@NewAgerJul and @SheriGR I fully agree!  Windows are too small or too big curtains too long or to short. And there are no real modern styles or features. And while we are at it I would also like some extra window coverings like shutters, net curtains, window film etc. 

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 5 (1,525 Views)

Champion

@NewAgerJul , I have clicked "Me Too" as this really bugs me as well! Standard smile  i love curtains or blinds in real life, and my Sims' homes often look empty or weird without them, but when I find a style I like, I can't find the right color; when I find the right color, I can't find the right style; and when I finally find a style and color that match the room, they don't fit the blasted windows! Teeth bared

And @SheriGR , since I download a lot of your houses, your problems with curtains become my problems with curtains! 😅🥜

@Trismagistos , I would absolutely love some separate shutter options!!!! 💗  I think we do have some net curtains, but only if you have the Island Living EP, and even then sometimes the colors aren't' what I need. Frown  So I would want more net curtains as well! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (1,443 Views)