Curio shop not opening

by Wemnix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Curio shop not opening

★★ Novice

I've been trying to complete StrangerVille for the second time just for fun, but the curio shop just won't open, not even during the hours it says it will. No sim appears there at any time. Is this a new bug, or just something weird? The only mods I'm using are MCCC and super-speed. It opened normally back when I played through it the first time with the same mods (i think).

Message 1 of 2 (1,137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Curio shop not opening

Champion

@Wemnix I would try to play this option without the super speed mod because that mod hasn't been updated for a while. This mod could be the cause of the issue you are describing. I also would advise you to delete the localthumbcache.package file from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder. The game will refresh it by itself. When the Sim you are playing with already has succeeded the mission. I advise you to try it with another Sim.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,102 Views)

All Replies

Re: Curio shop not opening

Champion

@Wemnix I would try to play this option without the super speed mod because that mod hasn't been updated for a while. This mod could be the cause of the issue you are describing. I also would advise you to delete the localthumbcache.package file from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder. The game will refresh it by itself. When the Sim you are playing with already has succeeded the mission. I advise you to try it with another Sim.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 2 (1,103 Views)