Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cuddling, Wine Making, Grocery Shopping, Sofa Cuddling and Recliners!

by Simminggoat

Original Post

Cuddling, Wine Making, Grocery Shopping, Sofa Cuddling and Recliners!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Sul Sul,

I know I really miss when your sims used to cuddle in bed when they slept in a double bed together and during he night they would roll over to the other side and resume positions there too!

I like the next person miss that feature because it was just so darn cute! 

I used to love seeing that cute cuddling position but I would love to see it make a return in sims 4 and maybe with different positions such as lying on the back cuddle and the side to side cuddle like the previous sims would do!

Sims 3 world adventures I absolutely loved for many many many many reasons, I won’t go into them today but I will mention one of the features which is Wine Making again! I loved seeing my sims having fun stomping on them grapes to make a great bottle! But remember to wash the hose feet beforehand!

I loved being able to see them having fun and maybe falling on their butts too and laughing about it! 

I would also love to see the return of refilling the fridge with grocery’s, that feature made it so fun in sims 2 to go to the grocery store and either shop by recipes or winging it by buying random food items! I miss these features and would be great for a return! Maybe even a home delivery of it too!

I would love to see my sims cuddling up maybe with a blanket to throw over their legs and get all cozy. I would also love to see a relax button for my sims to lay on the side while watching tv on the sofa and also having recliner chairs and sofas back!

Stay safe 

Dag Dag!

JazzSquares!

Message 1 of 1 (56 Views)
Twitter Stream