Creating a sim from quiz

by PenguinFoop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Creating a sim from quiz

★ Guide

I'm not sure where I should post this but for some reason, I can no longer take the quiz to create a sim.  I used to hate doing that until I started doing it more often and learned I love it.  lol

Now it seems to be gone.  I'm playing in a world I've been playing for awhile with one family and decided to add a new family to the neighborhood.  I went into CAS but there's no option to create from story in the add new sim section.  Is this how it's always been and I've just missed it or did something change?  I'm perplexed.  

I'm playing on Xbox One if that helps.

So I just started a new game and the first sim had the quiz but when I went to create the second sim the option to take the quiz was not present.  Frown  Was it removed?  Can I get it back?  Where's my car?

Message 1 of 7 (2,692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Creating a sim from quiz

Champion (Retired)

@PenguinFoop  It seems some updates may cause your game to be out of sync. In checking around it seems you may need to shutdown and unplug to reset the system. Please comment if that helps or not.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (2,608 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@PenguinFoop 
Not sure about your car :Love the reference:
At the bottom of the CAS screen is an option to use Story Mode.

Edit to add image:

Story.PNG

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
Message 2 of 7 (2,673 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, that's what I'm saying though.  It's not there anymore.  Frown  Even in a new game the option is gone.  My system updated this morning and now I have no more option for the quiz except in a new game for the very first sim.

Message 3 of 7 (2,662 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@PenguinFoop  It seems some updates may cause your game to be out of sync. In checking around it seems you may need to shutdown and unplug to reset the system. Please comment if that helps or not.

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 4 of 7 (2,609 Views)

★ Guide

That did the trick!  Thanks!!! Now if I can just find my car.

Message 5 of 7 (2,586 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@PenguinFoop wrote:

That did the trick!  Thanks!!! Now if I can just find my car.

Hooray! Good luck finding your car

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 6 of 7 (2,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PenguinFoop Late to the game. If you go into the add a sim in the corner with the person standing next to a plus sign, it will give you options, the bottom one is the story mode and it allows you to get into the quiz.
Message 7 of 7 (1,834 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help