Created households not showing up on high school?

by VDKH

Original Post

Re: Created households not showing up on high school?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sUperJennI0727 You would need to ask the youtuber but maybe she's using that mod others have talked about ?

My experience so far is that there are 10 NPCs students (5 for each class room) showing up each day. Which is a bit random but for me it's been a bit rotational, meaning. I have the same ones showing up every day and then it gets switched and other show up but these do for a few days.

So if you're lucky, you're other played households do show up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 74 (2,992 Views)

Re: High School Years - Random NPC Students Fix?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Which mod?

Message 42 of 74 (2,969 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@lexxifrancis25 Which mod?

Message 43 of 74 (2,963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It’s Rex “choose high school classmates” mod! 

(Removed mod link) - Atic 

Message 44 of 74 (2,890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi! 

I found this mod today. I tried for a little bit and it seems to work well. My school is finally filled Standard smile

[CM - removed mod link]

Message 45 of 74 (2,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i’ve come to the conclusion that we have to delete teen sims we don’t want out of other households because there’s only so many spots at the school, it worked for me.

Message 46 of 74 (2,687 Views)

My two sims aren't going to the same school

★★ Novice

I made a new sim so they could be boyfriend to my other sim. Well they cant go to the same school for some reason. They're both teens and go to copperdale highschool, but as i play with one of them the other one ain't at the same school. can someone help?

Message 47 of 74 (2,701 Views)

Re: My two sims aren't going to the same school

Champion (Retired)

@WinxEmma 

The game generate random sims as schoolmates for the sim you follow to school. Only sim teenagers in the same household can go to school together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 48 of 74 (2,670 Views)

Re: My two sims aren't going to the same school

★★ Novice

Okay thanks

Message 49 of 74 (2,664 Views)

Re: Sims 4 High School Years Teenagers don't show up

★ Novice

Hello! You are not the only one experiencing this. I am aswell. I just think they want to limit how many sims are in the school. Frown

I want it to be able to see my other sims (I've created) at school so I am a bit saddened by this.

Message 50 of 74 (2,565 Views)