Created households not showing up on high school?

by VDKH

Original Post

Re: Created households not showing up on high school?

★★★ Apprentice

I made a household with 8 sims I wanted to connect and moved them into a house in Copperdale. It works ok. I won't keep them in there but while I am playing them I can at least have more people at school and have them interact. It's a nice work around. 

Message 31 of 74 (4,034 Views)

Re: Teens from my un-played households not going to high school as NPCs?

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem. I swear I was watching a video on YouTube where they went to school and a sim from another of there played high schools was there. I don’t remember which YouTuber it was tho.it’s just frustrating because I have two teenage friends who live in the same neighborhood in Copperdale and they can’t go to school at the same time. I don’t understand why.  

Message 32 of 74 (3,979 Views)

Re: High School Years - someone help please!

★★ Apprentice

That’s what I was saying— I was deleting other teen households but the game just kept populating more households with teens in it, so that solution doesn’t seem to help at the moment. 

Message 33 of 74 (3,970 Views)

Re: High School Years - someone help please!

★★★ Novice
@CallMeSuperboy @suppitschele
I figured out that the NPC's are random, but there are one's that always come to High School since they have roles like Meanies,...
There's a Mod (has been mentioned here already) that allows you to choose the students.
At the moment there's not really any other way I know of.
Message 34 of 74 (3,961 Views)

Re: High School Years - Random NPC Students Fix?

★★★ Novice
@lexxifrancis25 This mod is perrrfect! I finally have who I want as classmates. Thanks so much for sharing!
Message 35 of 74 (3,956 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
My work around is I have put 8 of the teens that I want to play in the same household and moved them into a lot in Copperdale. And I’ve just been changing teens out. One of the teens I have played with recently and moved back to her house showed up at the prom after asking one of my teens to go. She was even Crowned. So it seems like if you play with them and take them to high school they might show up at functions. Especially if you have them join one of the groups of after school activities.
Message 36 of 74 (3,938 Views)

Re: Created households not showing up on high school?

★ Apprentice

Hey Crin!

I just wanted to throw in my two cents since I too am having this issue. A YouTuber i watch named carmen is playing a 'mean girls' series with high school years and she made 4 teen sims to play the mean girls. she also made a family with two twins. When she plays as the twins and goes to school the mean girl NPCs show up at school everytime. How?

Message 37 of 74 (3,899 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@lexxifrancis25  omgosh thank you, gonna try this tomorrow!!

Message 38 of 74 (3,895 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the opposite problem. No other students show up to the high school other than the ones I'm playing. It's a big school with 2 students and that's it. Really frustrating and I don't know how to fix it! I considered deleting and reinstalling as something definitely seems off.

Message 39 of 74 (3,849 Views)

How do you get extra teens to go to high school?

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, that's a bad title but I don't know how else to say it.

I was hoping that my sim's boyfriend would be going to school with her but he doesn't. They both live in San Myshuno so maybe that's it? How do I get him to go to school with her?

Message 40 of 74 (3,859 Views)