Cottage Living – no bonus content

by alanmichael1

Original Post

cottage living

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, Tiny Living, Paranormal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Buy Mode
What happens when the bug occurs? I pre-ordered Cottage Living but I do not have the three early purchase items.
What do you expect to see? Seeing that the problem is something missing, I expect you to NOT see something. Specifically, the three items that should be there but aren't.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I pre-ordered Cottage Living from InstantGaming.com but I do not have the three early purchase items. 

Message 61 of 341 (1,753 Views)

Re: Cottage Living – no bonus content

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Pierss Same ! I messaged them again now and demanded the key, will send update if I receive mine.
Message 62 of 341 (1,978 Views)

Re: cottage living

Hero
@SycamoreGames I merged your post with the master. Please see info available here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 341 (1,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

So, I finally got the bonus content. I had a friendly chat with the German EA Help Desk. I told them the problem and they sent me the content directly to my account. After starting the game, it was installed.

For German players who probably also bought the pack at Saturn/Mediamarkt, open this EA site and follow the instructions: https://help.ea.com/de/contact-us/

Message 64 of 341 (1,883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lucky you they told me to wait

Message 65 of 341 (1,785 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am talking with EA help they told me waiting they will fix this problem soon

Message 66 of 341 (1,765 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm talking with them now too. But we seem to be going in circles Frown they said to wait, then said you don't have the bonus content added.

Message 67 of 341 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Novice

After contacting EA, I received the package. Game purchased in a box (UK).

Message 68 of 341 (1,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Update

Bhavishya (23/07/2021, 16:30:47): Do not worry, as I informed it's a known issue and lot of players are facing problem.
Piers (23/07/2021, 16:30:55): Ok!
Piers (23/07/2021, 16:31:05): Thank you
Piers (23/07/2021, 16:31:12): So I just wait for an update?
Bhavishya (23/07/2021, 16:32:30): Yes, all will get it.
Bhavishya (23/07/2021, 16:32:37): Do not worry.
Piers (23/07/2021, 16:32:43): Thank you for your help.

Message 69 of 341 (1,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@alanmichael1  Thank you so much for this information!!! I did what you said and they sent me the content directly to my account aswell! I am so happy! You saved my whole week! Standard smileHeart

Message 70 of 341 (1,709 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help