Re: cottage living

by K9DB

Original Post

Re: Cottage Living – no bonus content

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello!

I preordered a new addon (activation key) at games.mail.ru and also didin't get a bonus content!

Message 71 of 341 (1,602 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Kostjakon That is really great news, have fun with the EP and enjoy the weekend :-)
Message 72 of 341 (1,619 Views)

★★★ Guide

In origin it says

Purchase Cottage Living by Sep 2 to get Gnome on the Go bonus items. Ride around on a bike, make a statement with a decorative gnome and add some sparkle with Bramblewood’s lit tree.

Nothing about "If your purchase only through origin...".

The resellers now say they did not include the items in their ads because their cods dont include the items.

Message 73 of 341 (1,572 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Zasz_Zerg The whole trailer including the bonus content was advertised on the site I got mine from, now they are saying it didn't say that on "one particular section" of the page, so no bonus content for me. I am so upset. I can't get anywhere with the retailer or EA. I really hope this gets fixed, it's so unfair.
Message 74 of 341 (1,475 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello! I have this problem too!

I bought my key (The Sims 4 - Cottage Living) at games.mail.ru, but I don't have the bonus content.

Message 75 of 341 (1,439 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@alanmichael1 thank you! Your result convinced me to try contacting them again and this time their guy was really helpful. He has added the bonus content straight to my account, all I needed to do was start up my game and there it was.

I am very happy now Standard smile

Message 76 of 341 (1,375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, I had this problem too, I bought the expansion pack in InstantGaming yesterday, and I didn`t have the bonus content in my game. Today I sent them an email, asking for the code to get those content, before I saw someone else here saying that did the same, and immediately they send me another code to unlock that special content and now I already have the bonus in my game. Also in Origin is now showing the pack as "bought", it was not yesterday. Now it`s all solved. Wish you all luck and try to contact the retail store where you bought the pack. InstantGaming was super kind to me but in this case I suppose that is EA fault. They messed up this time. 

Message 77 of 341 (1,354 Views)

★★ Novice

I contacted EA after not receiving my bonus content & they were really helpful & added it straight to my account also 😊

Message 78 of 341 (1,335 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Are you sure still not get items with my account :/ 

Message 79 of 341 (1,296 Views)

★ Apprentice
@martacatarino Lucky you. I tried with instant gaming and they were so rude. Just going in circles saying they don't give out bonus codes and that "not ALL resellers HAVE to sell the full content" (and yes they used the caps). They wouldn't even tell me their name to report them Frown
Message 80 of 341 (1,480 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help