Re: Cottage Living – no bonus content

by bonehildy

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
Yeah! How is there suddenly a "regular" version and a "bought before Sept.2" version...oh wait...what day is it?!
Message 31 of 341 (2,069 Views)

★ Apprentice

They basically said the retailer sold me an edition that wasn‘t supposed to be available yet, which sounded like an excuse to me. What‘s supposed to be different about that key? The bonus content is not bound to the pack, it downloads seperately. I know some people already had those items in their game several hours before the expansion was even released. They‘re probably not too happy people are buying it elsewhere. But if they advertise that EVERY code redeemed by Sept 2nd gets the bonus content, ANY code redeemed by then should be getting it. Otherwise that’s false advertisement.

Message 32 of 341 (2,033 Views)

Dot.: Cottage Living – no bonus content

★★ Guide
I have the same issue. I bought the game in store (even before the actual premiere) and after release I couldn't find this objects.
Message 33 of 341 (1,969 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. I wanted to get the flowery bicycle so much...

Message 34 of 341 (1,951 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same ( I didnt get bonus content. Its sad, hope they will fix it .

Message 35 of 341 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same issue. Purchased elsewhere and key added to origin. I have 2 different packs listed in Origin one wants me to buy it the other one I own. If EA doesn't make this right I will stop purchasing sims packs. If they didn't want to give the content to purchases from retailers they don't like then maybe they should have made that clear.

Message 36 of 341 (1,931 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem.. 

I have buy this game by amazon 

and this is also what I see in  origin 

Message 37 of 341 (1,913 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, bought a digital version of the game online. That's so unfair, I hope they'll fix this and everyone who purchased the game before September 2 get's the bonus content, regardless of where they bought it :/ That's very bad and unclear advertisement.

Message 38 of 341 (1,891 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, like "FrauZitrone" . Bought the code via Amazon, ... two games in list, the last one fully installed, ... but no extra items. Can you please fix the problem..!? Thanks Wink

Message 39 of 341 (1,863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here! Bought a game Key on another store then EA and got no bonus content. Contacted EA Support and they told me it's a known problem and they're gonna update everyone through their official websites and social media. Hope they fix this :/ I just wanted the cute bicycle. Disappointed

Message 40 of 341 (1,850 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help