Re: Cottage Living Anomalies or Bugs

by AppleBlossom3

Original Post

★ Guide

If you put a little heart tag next to a festival it moves it to the LAST thing on the list, rather than the first...

Message 31 of 42 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just got a "Cowflower quality; normal $150 **DEBUG**"

I was going to plant it and see what happens... but it disappeared! X)

I should have eaten it!

Message 32 of 42 (441 Views)

★ Guide

Submitted my cow for entry in the S-on-B fair and lined up my milk for entry, but before I had a chance to submit my milk entry George Watson stole my podium with his Normal Chocolate Milk entry. Now I'm reliably told that I cannot enter my milk as "I already have an entry" and my enriched milk entry sits in my inventory...

Message 33 of 42 (425 Views)

★ Guide

@tommynocker001 wrote:

If you put a little heart tag next to a festival it moves it to the LAST thing on the list, rather than the first...

Save the best for last...

I did notice today that the gnomes kept giving seed packets.  I picked up like 30 more off the ground.  Next time I open my game I' m going to sledgehammer them and replace them.

Message 34 of 42 (418 Views)

★ Guide

If you invite Agatha Crumplebottom over to your lot, she'll do something to your gnomes... plants and fertilizers have started appearing! Stand by with the sledgehammer in case it's not temporary... X)

Message 35 of 42 (387 Views)

★ Guide
@tommynocker001 lol, I'm going to have to try that!
Message 36 of 42 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tommynocker001 Are you aware that bugs are best posted in the bug forum with one thread per issue ? It's easier to track than a collection thread like this.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Some info on the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/jump-to/firs...

Compiled list of already reported bugs: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Issues/td-p/3445209/jump-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 42 (374 Views)

★ Guide

Well, yeah. But I'm not well enough to structure proper bug reports yet, and I'd prefer to put my energy into playing a game I'm actually enjoying at the moment. Does it annoy somebody that I'm rambling over here? (Usually to myself...)

If you see something that no one else has picked up on, feel free to pull it up somewhere else, just remind me to put a "Me too" on it. Standard smile

Message 38 of 42 (348 Views)

★ Guide

Got another **DEBUG** Cowflower dropped into my inventory, so I ate this one. It does nothing!

Message 39 of 42 (335 Views)

★ Guide

Firaxium wiring no longer works. Firaxium just makes the item UNREPAIRABLE! My sim spent half a day fiddling with a circuit board in front of a firaxium fitted stereo to no avail. I eventually just spent the money to fix it and it promptly broke two days later!

Message 40 of 42 (306 Views)