Re: Copy room feature doesn't show cost

by IrisuChan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Copy room feature doesn't show cost

★★ Guide

Not sure if this is a bug, or if the game was designed like this but here goes: I tried to use the copy room feature in build mode. I couldn't copy the room because the game stated I had insufficient funds, however not how much I would need to copy the room. When there are sufficient funds available and you try to copy a room, only then it will show you the actual needed funds to copy the room. I'm not sure how popular this function is, but it would be easier to display the necessary funds even if the sim doesn't currently have the funds.

insufficient1.PNG

insufficient2.PNG

Message 1 of 3 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@IrisuChan 

You can always save it to your library. When you place it from there you will get the price.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@IrisuChan 

You can always save it to your library. When you place it from there you will get the price.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

thanks, I'll try that from next time! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)