Console update?

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Console update?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hiya. Any idea on an ETA on the next console  update? I’ve had realm of magic since the day it came out and haven’t even really able able to play it yet since aspirations don’t work. I can’t even keep harvestables in my inventory now. Each pack/expansion I buy just seems to make the game buggier and more frustrating to play. Please, I’ve spent soooo much $$$ on this game. Can console players just get some love and attention over here? I’m starting to feel like a crying baby that’s about to get taken away by social services.

Message 1 of 16 (674 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Console update?

Message 7 of 16 (564 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen Since console is generally a month (or two) behind PC/Mac on updates/patches, and we've had the harvestables patch since December 12 I would expect you can look for your patch any day now? Please check patch updates and details at this link, and click the tabs to see 'PC/Mac' or 'Console' specific details: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/update-notes

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 16 (655 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you. I check that page frequently with the hope of any sort of update news. I was mostly hoping someone had heard an ETA or even a rumor of an ETA, or for someone from EA to say, “Hey! Look for that console patch ETA in a week or so!” 

I just wanna be a wizzard, and I’m tired of not being able to keep harvestables. I want some other bugs fixed too, but those are my main-mains.

Message 3 of 16 (642 Views)

Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen I completely understand! I just asked a Hero for a recommendation of which Guru may be good to monitor on Twitter for this type of notice and she recommended SimGuruLegacy: https://twitter.com/SimGuruLegacy

Hope this helps. 

SheriGR Coffee cup I don’t work for EA

Message 4 of 16 (633 Views)

Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen, in addition to what @SheriGR  suggested about following SimGurus on Twitter, there is almost always an update within a week before a new pack comes out.  So, whenever you learn of a pack being released for consoles, expect an update from EA about a week to a few days before then! Wink

But if you use Twitter anyway, following the Gurus, especially the one @SheriGR mentioned is a fantastic way to get all sorts of upcoming information, and even hints to what is comming in the future! Raised eyebrowAngel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 16 (602 Views)

Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen Did you read the workarounds in the Bug Report? That can help while you wait. 
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Harvestables-disappearing-from-sims-inventory-and-chest/...

Message 6 of 16 (592 Views)

Message 7 of 16 (565 Views)

★★★★ Guide

IT JUST FINISHED DOWNLOADING, AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW HAPPY I FEEL.

“I’M” FINALLY GONNA BE A SIM-WITCH.

🧙‍♀️❤️🧙‍♀️❤️🧙‍♀️❤️🧙‍♀️❤️🧙‍♀️❤️🧙‍♀️❤️🧙‍♀️❤️
Thank you!

Message 8 of 16 (555 Views)

★★★★ Guide

And GALLERY??? WHAT
Wowza. I feel like a real * for all of my bi**hing now.

I’M SO HAPPY

Message 9 of 16 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen
Congrats! You will have so much fun with the gallery! 

SimGuruLegacy has now tweeted:

"Console gets the update that PC got today in the near future. We are finishing off that update now."
 https://twitter.com/SimGuruLegacy/status/1217888985235644416

SheriGR Coffee cup I don’t work for EA

Message 10 of 16 (530 Views)