Re: Complete list of items available to craft in the Eco Workshop

by jayivy666

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello! I have got a question please 😊:

Well i have an item this week on craftlot 4 what i would like to craft.

I can collect the rest of the needed RT untill thursday morning i am guessing.

Did anybody craft an item yet from the fourth lot to tell me how many ressources he/she needed to get it?

My store is full but i want to get sure to make it this week.

Would be nice if somebody could share the information here, how much and what ressources were needed?

I am guessing you need  more ressources for the rare stuff? And if how much was it?

So i could manage it better.

A lot of greetings,

Ivy 💖

Message 51 of 84 (1,038 Views)

★★ Pro

@SalixCat  schrieb:
@jayivy666What a great idea! Share some pictures when you're done, please 😊

-------------------'''

Still saving gold for the castle...this will be expensive...will take a while ..its more expensive than i thought ...lol

Message 52 of 84 (1,037 Views)

Hero

@jayivy666 

This is what I have this week on my second account. Look at the hairstyle from Winterfest 2018. I'm very happy with all these projects.

The Sims_2020-07-27-10-35-12.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 53 of 84 (1,018 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatnice projects..very lucky with the hair its rare.... 😍 allready got this beautiful ice princess hair....using it for my fairy costumes sometimes ....

I got duplicates but on the fourth lot the fireplace from the
Harvest fest. And i really want to make it this week 😁 i love this fireplace and never got it lol...so finally 😊

Message 54 of 84 (998 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatTy for the picture..i can make it..and if something small is missing i am gonna spend simcash because i really want the harvest fireplace....lol

Sorry for the double post....noticed this later 😁

Message 55 of 84 (987 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This is so useful! Are there any lists with pictures of the items available to craft?
Message 56 of 84 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Hello,

Hope everyone is getting the stuff they want.  
I’m confused about how this crafting thing works 🙄 

I get that we have to do the LZ’s to get Eco tokens to upgrade the workshop & get more storage and benefits etc., but what happens when you get the following message  “Continue Anyway” vs. “Deposit In Projects”?  

If you don’t want any of the craft projects offered for that week, do you lose those tokens if they go past your storage capacity?  Is there any way to just keep saving them up?  

Do you have to put tokens toward a project  or 

Is it just better to first work on doing the Workshop Upgrades & hope that the items you really want come around again?

ANY suggestions/thoughts about what to do would be greatly appreciated. 

TIA ~ kat

Message 57 of 84 (906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@katclawsx3Hello! 😊

You have a maximum limit to store and to get more store you need to upgrade.

So to get the rare stuff it is smarter to upgrade a bit for first.

But i think we all do upgrade and also save tokens for the good stuff. Both!

I upgraded to 4 before i started saving RT for a project.

So you can work up to get the lot 3 and 4 items, and if you start on monday when you unlocked it the same day or waited untill it comes back , you can sure make the lot 3 items for free and maybe also the lot 4 items. Testing it right now. But i think you will have to invest simcash at the end of the week on stage 4 if you unlocked it on thursday or wednesday.

Because you need to wait for your materials on which day they come.

So you can think about how you will do it.

If you do not want to wait for weeks i would work untill the end of the week and then see the offer with all collected materials from Knox.

If you collected a lot and it is not much missing then its only small simcash.

But you have to put it into a project if it is more then you can store.

So you can get for example duplicated which you can not buy  or which are expensive in your home shop . That is why they are repeatable to craft. For example the helloween sofa and so on...luxury lamps...such stuff...

And there is also stuff which will only appear once you unlocked the rare stuff.

The golden bathtub and toilette for example....

I am filling my store and not putting it in to projects when i allready got the stuff from offered projects.... or want to wait for something better in the next week.

But then i use the time to collect Ressource Tokens instead of doing collecting because the store is allready full.

Then you start on monday with a full store and did focus on lama zoom an the ressource tokens.

More sims on lama zoom= faster ressource tokens.

More effective in my opinion.

Depends on what you projects are and if you want to make them .

Hope this answered your questions ☺ and helped.

Good luck!

I can store 90,60 and 40 with stage 4 level 3.

Message 58 of 84 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@jayivy666 

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my questions ❤️ Any tips are always appreciated. 

I’ve been playing TSM practically from the first month, so I’ve been really fortunate to get most of the earlier items, but there are still some things from when the dreaded STS Events started that I never bothered to try for.  

I think I’ll just stick with doing the workshop upgrades for now, until something I really, really absolutely must have comes along.   I hope we eventually get shoes, jewelry, hairstyles and clothes.  

It’s too bad that we don’t get to store more or get more of the R. Tokens than what we get from LZ’s.  
I hate doing those almost as much as I hate the STS, because they both take up so much time, resources and it makes me feel like I’m tied to the game 24/7.  

Add in the aggravation of exorbitant prices for all the extras like Sim Cash, Simoleans, Cupcakes, Packs, land expansions, building permits, staircases  etc. etc. and I’m completely broke—in game & out. ☹️

Actually, I’m expecting EA & FM to try and sell us a

Poor Farm Pack where our Sims end up living out their days in Emily’s LZ Van (down by the river) in despair & poverty.  😂

Message 59 of 84 (848 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@katclawsx3@😁💖💕 maybe they should add a trailooooor park for us on a new lot 😂😂😂😂😂

Joking....really like the crafting but totally undersrand you ..lol

Atm i am saving simoleons for the big glass windows for my castle project...it really takes time.... 🙂 each costs between 5 abd 6 thousands .....this will take weeks but i am looking forward for the result.

I want a glass castle....imagine a castle totally in glass and spooky...i love such projects....i am exited for the result..so getting creative beside the craftings brings me my fun back.

Maybe i am gonna open an artist thread for unique buildings...but fir first the projects..and more Simoleons...its a looooing wayyyyyy 😁

Gooooood luck toooi youuuu alll 😊💕

Message 60 of 84 (834 Views)