Re: Complete list of items available to craft in the Eco Workshop

by katclawsx3

Original Post

★★★ Guide
Does anyone know if the really high women's ponytail is there?
I'm not sure what it's called. I think it was on the spy pack?

Also the winterfest icy dress has appeared for me which I've been waiting since forever to get! (A bit obsessed)
Anyways, I need to unlock it but it's worth 2000 tokens! Even if I save remotely near that, I won't have time to craft it in the 5 days I've got left.

What happens in this case? I don't want to lose out on getting it, but I'm still confused to how this whole thing works with the timer
Message 21 of 84 (954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@JustJazzy81hello!
It will stay unlocked once you unlocked it ..then you just have to wait untill it comes back...no need to unlock it again. So the next time you can craft it chilled if you do not make it this time.

Ye that dress is awesome..very glad i allready have it. 💖

There were two dresses in the the winterfest.
Maybe you can get both..check the list.

Message 22 of 84 (906 Views)

★★ Guide

I am CONFUSED! I thought we’re not supposed to see items that we already own? I already have the Sweetheart’s bed from the Edgewater lot and can even buy it with Simoleons?5B26896C-CC5E-4B11-948E-D5D517A5072C.jpeg6B9AC59C-8939-46EC-B049-D5301AE178A4.jpeg

Message 23 of 84 (905 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GracieSeven Hi, Perhaps they forget those. As it's counted recent packages. If showed in grey out will attract more for who haven't unlocked. In your case, why should You unlock? I bet you have Edgewater before eco workshop updates, right?
I think this should be reported.
But let's wait for @SalixCat.

*Cheers
Message 24 of 84 (895 Views)

★★ Guide
@lmnmst Yes, I bought Edgewater lot when it came out. I haven’t unlock the the 3rd or 4th slot as I am upgrading the workshop first. But if I see something that I like then I will definitely unlock.

It’s just too confusing! I’m having to check if I own the items before crafting them.
Message 25 of 84 (892 Views)

★★ Pro
@lmnmst
@GracieSeven

Hello!

It does not take a matter if you allready got the item if it appears.
Only for items from the list which are not reapeatable will not appear again.
And maybe this is a repeatable item for crafting?..i am guessing yes..did not check the list yet for it.
Message 26 of 84 (843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@GracieSeven  I checked it..it is a repeatable craft.

They appear also..does not take a matter if you allready got this item then.

Salixcat made a wonderful list...this thread at the start of this topic..there is the link😉😁💖

There you see:

Once only or Repeatable, at the right side of the itemslist allways.

Hope this helped and good luck 

Message 27 of 84 (847 Views)

Hero

@GracieSeven 

Many items we already own will appear as projects in the workshop. The 283 available items come from home collections, events and some packs, so the longer you have played the higher the possibility of getting something you already own will be. 

The Sweethearts' Canopy Bed is a Repeatable item that will appear in slot 4. This means it will always appear in that slot even if you own it.

OnceOnly items can only appear in the workshop if they haven't been unlocked before. 

Fallback items can only appear in the workshop after ALL the OnceOnly prizes have been unlocked.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 28 of 84 (836 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Thank you. I must have misunderstood the notes. I know that there are repeatable items but I thought if you can buy it in store then it will no longer appear in the workshop as you own it already.
Message 29 of 84 (818 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat 

Is there anywhere online or through EA that you know of, where we can look back at all the PACKS that were once offered? 

There were times when 2 or 3 of them were offered all at the same time that I loved, but honestly I just couldn’t afford them & still am kicking myself
for not  robbing a bank  getting them. 😂 😉

Since this Eco Workshop is going to be permanent SM feature now, it would be great to get some of the cool stuff we had to pass on. 

TIA ~ kat 

Message 30 of 84 (795 Views)