Re: Complete list of items available to craft in the Eco Workshop

by thecakeisaLIE82

Original Post

Complete list of items available to craft in the Eco Workshop

[ Edited ]
Hero

EcoWorkshopLIstBanner.jpg

Hi! 😊

I am trying to figure out how to post the list here. So, in the meantime, I want to share the link to my blog where I have the Complete list of items available to craft in the Eco Workshop 

The article and the list that consist of a total of 283 items are in English. There is a search field on the upper right side above the list.I hope it will be useful.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 84 (5,467 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Bookmarked the link! Helpful as always! Thank You.

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy
Message 2 of 84 (5,432 Views)

@SalixCat Thanks for this info. Now I know that the bubble machine (called a bubble bar) will be available at some point, and that it'll be in slot 4. So I've got to save up enough tokens to open that slot. Hopefully it doesn't come up anytime soon because I think I need 2000 eco tokens for that, and that'll take some time.
Message 3 of 84 (5,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The absolute best! Thanks @SalixCat!

Message 4 of 84 (5,345 Views)

Betreff: Complete list of items available to craft in the Eco Workshop

★★ Pro
@SalixCat Thanks 😊
Message 5 of 84 (5,323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@thecakeisaLIE82The bubble thing is in my slot four this week-- but it's not unlocked so... sigh

Message 6 of 84 (5,285 Views)

@GravityDavenport Well, I saw it on the list twice, so maybe that means it'll come up a second time? I dunno, I'm just really hoping it doesn't come up for me until I can get that slot unlocked. That could take a while, only able to collect the green tokens 60-something at a time. I'm surprised you don't get green tokens when you complete workshop shifts.
Message 7 of 84 (5,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82Yes it does come back.

Once means after you crafted it,it will not come back to your craft list. As long as you did not craft it it will appear for you as long as you finished crafting. But you do not know when 🙂

Repeatable means it comes back even if you allready craftet it.

Message 8 of 84 (5,259 Views)

@jayivy666 Wait, so you're telling me that if my bubble bar (soon I'll be rubbing my hands together and calling it "my precious") becomes available to craft, but I don't have the slot unlocked or I fail to craft it completely, that it'll resurface again? That's fantastic news. Phew! That takes a lot of pressure off.
Thank you for sharing that info.
Message 9 of 84 (5,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82

💖

I think i did read here somewhere in the threads that it stays unlocked . So items which you allreaady did unlocked will stay unlocked. Well somewhere in one of the craft threads here.

I am crafting this week Carl with the cold feet ( snowman) lol

And the lieteunant nutcracker...

Pretty awesome ..i did not buy those packs long ago and allways felt sorry that i did not..yay

It is so much fun to craft...when you understood this you can prepare it with upgrading, and then you will get the stuff.

During stage 3 your Sims will stop pounding their thumbs on the workbench! Lol

Good luck  to you and have fun  !

And good luck to all who are reading this 😊

Message 10 of 84 (5,152 Views)