Re: Community Space Voting Error

by elelunicy

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@MickRonson wrote:

I am having the same problem. How are you to use this item? Does this board have to be in each section of the neighborhood. Mine is in a Park area. Why give us the board to place in building mode for an area that it won't work !!  Looking at the new Expansion it seems you have to have a community space in each section of the neighborhood you are playing in. So you would have to remove one Lot in each section. In one area of Oasis Springs there are just two Lots. Not Enough Room !!!!!!!!! This is a mess EA. Please advise or fix this problem. In the UK I can get my money back if Expansion is not fit for purpose. I am on Windows 10 PC by the way

Kind regards James.

Oasis Springs is not a neighborhood. It’s a world. Within Oasis Springs there are 6 neighborhoods.

@MickRonson wrote:

Done all that and the board still does not work and you cannot vote with the Mailbox except in new EP Town. You have to put a community lot in each area of the Town in all other Towns. Just not practical and not enough lots to do that.  It will not work in other neighborhoods before the new EP.

I give in unless you have to rebuild each world from scratch or use a cheat. I will be asking for my money back because I am covered by UK software laws.

Kind regards James.

Are you confusing voting for Neighborhood Action Plans with voting for Community Spaces? These are two entirely different things.

Voting for Neighborhood Action Plans can be done from the mailbox and you don’t need a board at all. Voting for Community Spaces meanwhile obviously need a Community Space lot first.

Message 11 of 18 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Non of my Mailboxes allow me to vote for anything apart from the one in the new EP Neighborhood. All they allow me to do is look at and pay my utility bills. I have now managed to get the option to vote but when I try everything is greyed out. What is the option that says cheat after it? Very confused with all this.

What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards James.

Message 12 of 18 (1,213 Views)

Hero
@MickRonson Does it work in Evergreen Harbor for you though ? OP says it's not working for them either

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 18 (1,180 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi,

Yes it works in Evergreen Harbor. I just find it a bit confusing. Age lol

Kind regards James.

Message 14 of 18 (1,148 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MickRonson OK. Sounds yours is just misunderstanding how it works then (I can't give any input as I haven't had any time to play at all)

If you don't put any boards, can you vote on the mail ?

EDIT: You DID test without mods, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (1,133 Views)

Hero
@pouline94 Did you get a chance to do the troubleshooting steps to see if you can get it to work at least in EGH ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (1,035 Views)

★ Guide

Can you fix this issue? I can’t repeal a NAP because the board gives me the in your neighborhood error despite my sim being is his neighborhood. I tried placing it somewhere else except for the park but the board is not available anywhere else. I tried cheats and still not there. While this stupid sh$&@ is going on your another brilliant invention ‘caring is sharing’ is ravaging my house and destroying the neighborhood. One expansion made the entire game unplayable. I literally cannot play because things keep vanishing and I can’t do anything about it. I tried turning off N.A.P. in game options but they are still in place. You keep asking about cc and mods. I don’t have cc and only one mod. I removed and moved it back in and nothing changes. It’s not mods. It’s the design of eco. Stop fixing less significant stuff and focus on this issue. On other forums, hundreds of people are complaining about caring is sharing and this new development makes it that much worse. If you need time to fix it at least let me cheat and turn it off or have game options that will allow me to Turn it off. Give players any solutions so I can fix this. Anyone know of any mods I can use to disable sharing is caring? It’s destroying my game right now. 

Message 17 of 18 (916 Views)

@CircuitD  A modder (and someone who posts on this site) who goes by simvasion has made a couple of mods that address issues with neighborhood action plans.  We can't link mods on this site, but google should find what you need.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 18 of 18 (883 Views)