Comm Tower in Batuu?? Can't Find it At All

by simmingthrulife

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Comm Tower in Batuu?? Can't Find it At All

★★★ Novice

Where is the Comm Tower in the first order district of Batuu? 

I'm so frustrated trying to find it, and I've clicked on every control panel I can find near the droid outpost. 

The missions are so boring but it becomes ridiculous when the point-and-click "gameplay" is so frustrating to find. 

Message 1 of 20 (79,741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Comm Tower in Batuu?? Can't Find it At All

★★★ Newbie
Message 11 of 20 (120,817 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

If I find it I'll let you know

Message 2 of 20 (79,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@simmingthrulife It’s the big tower looking thing in the middle of the droid Depot
Message 3 of 20 (79,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's a tower that has drape-like things attached to it that are hanging in the sky. There's a control panel on that thing.

Message 4 of 20 (79,567 Views)

★ Novice

behind the droid depot in the plaza there is a huge tower that has cloth and wires coming out of it. There is a control panel attached to the tower that you have to use to disrupt the transmission. 

Message 5 of 20 (79,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you obtain the codes with the data spike? Every time I try I get beaten up and arrested. 

Message 6 of 20 (78,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@simmingthrulife 

Make sure no one from the first order are patrolling nearby. Buy a droid and have it create a distraction or when upgraded do the hacking for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 20 (78,516 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@GodGod777345 Thank you...this helped
Message 8 of 20 (77,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the problem where I get the access code but when I go to "disrupt the transmission", it's not even an option with any of the control panels in the entire district.

Message 9 of 20 (77,594 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Max_Rahl 

It must be the panel on the Comm tower (behind the droid factory) no other panel will work. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 20 (77,056 Views)