Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Comm Tower in Batuu?? Can't Find it At All

by simmingthrulife

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Comm Tower in Batuu?? Can't Find it At All

★★ Novice

Where is the Comm Tower in the first order district of Batuu? 

I'm so frustrated trying to find it, and I've clicked on every control panel I can find near the droid outpost. 

The missions are so boring but it becomes ridiculous when the point-and-click "gameplay" is so frustrating to find. 

Message 1 of 18 (8,968 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Comm Tower in Batuu?? Can't Find it At All

★★ Newbie

It´s basically this tower. 

View in thread

Message 11 of 18 (7,503 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

If I find it I'll let you know

Message 2 of 18 (8,948 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@simmingthrulife It’s the big tower looking thing in the middle of the droid Depot
Message 3 of 18 (8,904 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

There's a tower that has drape-like things attached to it that are hanging in the sky. There's a control panel on that thing.

Message 4 of 18 (8,809 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

behind the droid depot in the plaza there is a huge tower that has cloth and wires coming out of it. There is a control panel attached to the tower that you have to use to disrupt the transmission. 

Message 5 of 18 (8,808 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

How do you obtain the codes with the data spike? Every time I try I get beaten up and arrested. 

Message 6 of 18 (7,883 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@simmingthrulife 

Make sure no one from the first order are patrolling nearby. Buy a droid and have it create a distraction or when upgraded do the hacking for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.
Message 7 of 18 (7,759 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@GodGod777345 Thank you...this helped
Message 8 of 18 (6,896 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I have the problem where I get the access code but when I go to "disrupt the transmission", it's not even an option with any of the control panels in the entire district.

Message 9 of 18 (6,829 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@Max_Rahl 

It must be the panel on the Comm tower (behind the droid factory) no other panel will work. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.
Message 10 of 18 (6,288 Views)
Twitter Stream