[Collection] Pogo Insider Blog Posts

by EA_Leeloo

Original Post

Pogo Insider – February 9, 2021

Community Manager (retired)

Welcome to another Pogo Insider! This week, we’ve got plenty of events and game updates to mention, so let’s dive right in! 

A quick note on the recent Mahjong Sanctuary bonus Daily Challenge event that ran from January 28 to February 2. The goal of the event was to complete seven consecutive days of Mahjong Sanctuary Daily Challenges to win a bonus Badge. We apologize for any confusion around the event, and decided to award the bonus Badge to anyone who completed at least five of the Daily Challenges.

For those of you who qualified, the Badge has been added to your collection. Check it out under the “My Rewards” tab in your My Profile page. Look for the Santa Barnaby Badge. Thank you so much for participating!

Welcome to the Construction Zone!

Here is where you will find the latest on-game updates. What is currently “under construction” on Pogo? As often as I can, I’ll sit down with the Pogo team and get the latest info on which games are being worked on and what’s coming. I will always post more details when I have them available. Please understand updates are subject to change.

Please understand that unless an announcement comes directly from EA and/or Pogo, we cannot endorse it as true. All games and updates reported here in the Construction Zone have been given the “go ahead” and are on track to come out. Anything else that is reported is speculation right now.

Upcoming Games

• Mark your calendars — Pogo Bowl makes its triumphant return on March 9!
  • We’ll be announcing more new and remastered games soon. 

Events 

• Your Game of the Month for February is… Bejeweled™ Stars!
  • The Dracorn the Champion Constellation will light up the sky until 11:59pm on March 6. You can find more information in this blog article. We’ll have a few surprise Challenges coming your way, giving you more opportunities to earn Pogis later this month.
  • An epic four-week-long Lunar New Year Celebration began on February 3 and runs through March 2!
  • On that note, we’ll be offering a Zodiac Animals Badge Collection from February 20 – March 5, featuring a Badge for each of the 12 animals.
  • A new Badge Marathon begins on Valentine’s Day, February 14, with new Challenges for five games.

Game Updates

• Mahjong Sanctuary – Sir Barnaby’s Year of the Ox, a new in-game event, runs February 23 through March 1.
  • Sweet Tooth Town – The week-long Mayor Toothy’s Sweet Refrain in-game event starts on February 16 and ends on February 22.
  • Bejeweled Stars – The new Felis Fellowdale in-game event starts today and runs through February 15.
  • Quinn’s Aquarium – New content is available today! 
  • StoryQuest  Look for Episode 185, The Adventure of Silver Blaze,  today!
  • Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows –  We have a Valentine’s Day surprise for you: three Valentine’s Day episodes will be released on February 8, and one of those episodes will be free for Club Pogo members. Complete all three episodes and you’ll receive a bonus Badge.   
  • Cross Country Adventure – 12 brand-new episodes will be available February 23, taking you to even more destinations around the U.S. 
  • A Way With Words – New content will be available February 23. 
  • Cookie Connect – Look for new levels (721 – 740) and Badges on February 23.
  • From France with Love – 12 brand new episodes available March 23.
  • Snowbird Solitaire – New levels arrive with part 4 of the dock area on March 9.
  • Jet Set Solitaire – The latest in-game event, Spring Blossoms, will be live March 2 – April 2.
  • Peggle™ Blast – A new in-game event will be live March 23 – March 29 
  • Jewel Academy – New levels (561 – 580) and Badges available on March 23! 

Website updates:

• Beware of fraudulent Pogo help sites! To learn more about staying safe and getting real Pogo help when you need it, please see this article.
  • For previously posted Pogo website updates, browse the Pogo Insider archive.

Every week I answer a non-technical question related to Pogo. We get lots of questions every week, so I try to focus on common themes or the same question coming from different folks. Please ask your non-technical related question in the comments section of the blog.

(For technical issues, please go to Pogo’s Help Page.)

Q. When is Pogo Bowl coming to Pogo?

A. The short answer is….March 9! The longer answer (with photos!) can be found by clicking here:

Thanks to all who tuned into the Pogo Insider!

Cheers,

Pogo Llama

Source: blog.pogo.com

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 12 (4,844 Views)

Coming March 9: Pogo Bowl HD

Community Manager (retired)

One of the most heavily requested Pogo classics is returning with an HD update! Pogo Bowl HD arrives March 9, bringing newly remastered graphics and improved performance.

While the gameplay remains true to the original, we expanded Pogo Bowl HD to include additional control options, a new mini-game for Club Pogo members, as well as in-game tutorials and an expanded How to Play guide. 

See you soon in Pogo Bowl HD!

Source: blog.pogo.com

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 12 (4,833 Views)