Club Pogo renewing early and Payment information missing

by quietdiWR

Original Post

Re: Club Pogo renewing early and Payment information missing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium I am going to include screenshots as well as a link to the pogo forum where many players are having the same problem. This started Tuesday morning. A pop up appeared saying I needed to update my payment information. I hit remind me later and went in to see what was going on and the pop up has yet to reappear.   For recurring charges my account says not applicable. I also have no progress for my club rewards gems. My renewal date was November 12, 2021 of last year.  This year it has my subscription ending on November 11 but since I earned an extra month last year the date should fall in December. My screen name is bones3041, I have family members as well with same issue. Hatrack7, smpuppypower are 2 of the others. One has decided to cancel so I’m not including their screen name, and another account has the payment info listed but no renewal date which generally it does so we’re not entirely sure when or if it will renew(this account has a Mastercard instead of Visa) so I'm not sure if that's relevant. I had originally screenshot my images but had edited them with markup. I had to do something else because I know there’s programs that can remove it and still expose the sensitive info so hopefully the images I attach will be good enough to get the idea. We all have Visa cards. We attempted to edit and selected to save the cards but nothing changed. Also an error occurs when you attempt to delete and re-add saying it can’t be removed until the subscription ends which doesn’t make sense since we pay for yearly renewals and I should be able to delete and add if I need to. I have had yearly renewals since I joined in january 2008.  I'm not sure what you mean by location. I am not able to provide a screenshot of the error because at this point I'm leery of screwing something more up than it is, since it wasn't letting me do anything to begin with anyways. This is the link to the pogo forums with several people having the same issue. https://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=231313&sid=5ec3c51c65fe6b3371f7d33b965b62ad

Message 11 of 17 (1,112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium I am not sure why but I had 2 other images and they didn't upload. So I'm going to add those as well. These show the card when I go to change payment info on my main pogo profile and the card is there but doesn't show on the main pogo profile account page. The other one shows my card info on EA games profile and it is saved as my primary method as payment. On my previous post the screenshot reflects that I'm a yearly subscriber and says no payment info associated but yet it is. This post should not be marked as solved. This is far from solved and absolutely ludicrous. It's far from it. My payment method isn't showing for recurring charges. In the pogo forums Pogo sconnie said looking into this but there are no updates. If this doesn't update for yearly renewal and since I'm unable to do anything more on my end then pogo/EA will be losing 4 more subscribers in my family and there are a couple of others I know that also voiced this. It's not worth the headache anymore. I've had too many issues since this new game site was launched. It's bad enough last year it doesn't reflect that I received my 100 gems either. Some error occurred then lol but I didn't pursue it more. 

Message 12 of 17 (1,109 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@quietdiWR @EISNER13le @BManonymous Someone posted in the pogo forums and this issue now appears to be fixed on all of my family accounts. So hopefully all of yours are too. I contacted pogo yesterday because I wasn’t holding out much hope (after no updates here or responses) and uploaded more screenshots and was so happy it’s now fixed! Thank you pogo!! 

Message 13 of 17 (1,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@B3041 Thanks for posting. I just checked my account and it's fixed as well. Hope it stays that way. Take care have fun playing Pogo!  Thank you Pogo and EA. 

Message 14 of 17 (987 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EISNER13le You're quite welcome. You take care as well and have fun playing pogo!

Message 15 of 17 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium renewal
Message 16 of 17 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@quietdiWR Renewal if subscription
Message 17 of 17 (585 Views)