Club Pogo renewing early and Payment information missing

by quietdiWR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Club Pogo renewing early and Payment information missing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

After the Pogo Site came back up after being Down for Maintenance on November 1, 2022, I got a message that my Pogo Subscription was about to expire and that there is no Payment Method on file.

When I checked My Account, I found that my payment information is gone, and I have lost one month of my yearly Pogo Subscription.

The last time I checked (which was late September or early October), my yearly Pogo Subscription was to end in early December, 2022.

Message 1 of 17 (1,785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Club Pogo renewing early and Payment information missing

Community Manager

**Update Marking this Post as Solved for better visibility, see information below***

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about what you are experiencing with Pogo. If you are currently running into an issue with Renewing your Club Pogo, or you are seeing your Club Pogo renew early Please let us know the following. 

• Screen Name:
  • Payment Method Type (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, etc.
  • Case number (if you have one)

• Should you have an active club pogo?
  • How often does your subscription renew (yearly, monthly, etc)?
  • When did you last subscribe or renew your subscription?
  • When did you first notice this issue?
  • Are you getting an error message? (If so please provide) 
  • Please also list any troubleshooting you have tried, as well as a screenshot of the error:

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 9 of 17 (1,641 Views)

All Replies

Payment information missing and account page different

★★★★ Apprentice

When i logged into club pogo this morning it's telling me to update payment information. My credit card information is missing and the page is different. You guys obviously made some sort of change. I have several other family accounts besides my own and when I log into them it says subscription ready to end but some of them had been recently renewed. You guys must have updated but now everything is missing. It's becoming easier to make the decision to not renew for the accounts that are coming up. If you make a change the payment information should be there along with any current subscriptions. I liked how the old page was not this new stuff. If you're going to change things then the payment information and subscription renewals should have been merged.

Message 2 of 17 (1,781 Views)

Re: Lost 1 Month of Pogo Subscription and Payment Info Gone

★ Guide

November 1, 2022 10:00 AM EDT Update:

On the Pogo "My Account" page for "Payment method", it states that "There is no payment method associated with the account.

When I clicked on the "Change payment method" link, I see that my Credit/Debit payment method is present with a white checkmark in a green triangle in the upper right corner of the payment information rectangle/panel.

I then clicked on the "Continue" button, but the Payment method on My Account was not updated.

Message 3 of 17 (1,763 Views)

Problem with "View your Gem transaction record"

★ Guide

I found a problem with the "My Account > View your Gem transaction record" page.

At first (on Nov 1, 2022), my last entry is dated Oct 12, 2022.

When I clicked on the "Show More" button at the bottom of the scrolling ledger list, the next date displayed is Oct 30, 2021.

Now, the date at the bottom of the scrolling list is Aug 28, 2021.

I then clicked the "Show More" button again, and the next date displayed is Oct 30, 2020.

Message 4 of 17 (1,767 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is what is wrong with my account if I click edit payment information it has my number listed there but the main page won't update with the information. It says my account is set to expire in 10 days. Did pogo take away the extra month we used to get? This is not when my account was set to expire. I have another family member call me and ask me for help because there's is set to expire but they were just billed in July. Pogo needs to fix this because everything isn't merged correctly. 

Message 5 of 17 (1,740 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why is there no help for this?? I can't update my payment information. It says there isn't any but the card is saved if you hit change payment information. I kept getting a popup saying to update my information. We have 5 family members that all say its coming up and to renew but yet its not time to renew yet. I guess if this doesn't get fixed we will not renew. There's just too many headaches with pogo and all these changes.

Message 6 of 17 (1,721 Views)

★ Guide

Wednesday, 11/2/2022 Update:

As my Pogo Yearly Subscription will expire on November 8, 2022 (which is a month sooner than it should), I am trying to fix my Payment Method.

I tried editing my Credit/Debit Card information, but since nothing needs to be changed on the EDIT CARD form, I just clicked the SAVE CHANGES button. My Account is still showing that "There is no payment method associated with this account".

Next, I thought that I would trying deleting and re-adding my payment information.

When I tried to Delete my current Credit/Debit Card on file, I got the following error message, "You can only delete this payment instrument after your subscription had ended."

What??? I am on Yearly Auto Renewal?

Message 7 of 17 (1,692 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@quietdiWR Thank you for posting what else you tried. I tried to update my credit card after seeing it when I clicked change payment information and I hit continue hoping it would save and update. I had thought about deleting it but after hearing what it did to you I'm not sure what to think. You're supposed to be able to delete the credit card. I don't understand why it says you have to wait till the subscription ends when it's yearly renewal like you stated. Our info obviously hasn't merged correctly. I have 4 other family accounts with the same issue and I'm the one that helps manage them when there's an issue. I don't need this problem x5.

Message 8 of 17 (1,677 Views)

Community Manager

**Update Marking this Post as Solved for better visibility, see information below***

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about what you are experiencing with Pogo. If you are currently running into an issue with Renewing your Club Pogo, or you are seeing your Club Pogo renew early Please let us know the following. 

• Screen Name:
  • Payment Method Type (Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, etc.
  • Case number (if you have one)

• Should you have an active club pogo?
  • How often does your subscription renew (yearly, monthly, etc)?
  • When did you last subscribe or renew your subscription?
  • When did you first notice this issue?
  • Are you getting an error message? (If so please provide) 
  • Please also list any troubleshooting you have tried, as well as a screenshot of the error:

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 17 (1,642 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Where do we provide this information? I am having the same issue as are MANY MANY Pogo members. Why is this not being addressed and fixed? No update here or on the Pogo site.
Message 10 of 17 (1,630 Views)