Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clothes change randomly to none of planned outfits after shower

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All but University and Eco Life Style Game Packs: All Stuff Packs: Toddler Stuff, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky Stuff, Kids Room, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party ,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try attend to a club gathering in a pool club. In my case, it was a Paragons call. The location was Bathe the Rill in Windenburg After use a shower in the club, the outfit was messed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim clothes change to a totally random outfit. Some NPC have shown this problem too
What do you expect to see? The sims clothes change to the selected outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent i've installed were Island Living, Realm of Magic and the June patch

I tried use the wardrobe but the sim clothes were changed to a completly random set, none of the planned outfits. Other thing i tried was save and reload the game at this point. The sim is loaded with the correct outfit then after a jumpy animation, the clothes are randomized.

Here some movie and save files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uF6aAInLBN_p80BHV2wKxvqkeCliFoYf?usp=sharing

Edit By Crinrict: Removed tag I had added

Message 1 of 5 (1,525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Clothes change randomly to none of planned outfits after showe

Hero
@ShadowNash I tested your save and in your case, this isn't really a bug.

Outfits of that club are set to wear something pink. If you after changing outfits, they will change into the club outfit and wear something pink.

Just change the clothing of the club with the leader.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,440 Views)

All Replies

Re: Clothes change randomly to none of planned outfits after shower

★★★ Guide

I've noticed this happen once for me over the last couple days (only noticed it once, might still happen more frequently). Sim showered at the gym, came out with an "unathorized" outfit. Willingly changed to a proper outfit when told, so not a major disaster.

Message 2 of 5 (1,476 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Clothes change randomly to none of planned outfits after showe

Hero
@ShadowNash I tested your save and in your case, this isn't really a bug.

Outfits of that club are set to wear something pink. If you after changing outfits, they will change into the club outfit and wear something pink.

Just change the clothing of the club with the leader.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrictThank you. But it was bizarre cause I saw some male npcs wearing female outfits. Thats why i found strange.

Message 4 of 5 (1,412 Views)

Hero
@ShadowNash Yeah, I guess female outfits shouldn't happen. That sounds like something isn't properly set as it should. You might want to make another report for that part.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,387 Views)