Children/Teens only receive the Solar System school project.

by wallaosg

Original Post

Children/Teens only receive the Solar System school project.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Waiting for Children/Teens to arrive from school to do the school project.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are other themes of the school project, but only this one comes.
What do you expect to see? Fix.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

I have noticed that lately my child or adolescent sims only come home from school with the solar system school project to do. Are there no other themes? The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack Trailer shows other school projects with other themes like assembling robots, building a bridge, etc. Why only is this solar system theme just coming up?

I don't use mods in my game.

Message 1 of 7 (576 Views)

Re: Children/Teens only receive the Solar System school project.

★ Guide

There are 7 projects,4 teens 3 kids, they can be found in buy mode kids\kids activities section(violin icon). I wonder if it has to do with the skills they already know cause i focus my teens to learn rocket science and they bring home the rocket project. the solar system is mental skill for children but unsure if their mental skill is higher then they get it.  

Message 2 of 7 (552 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg By lately do you mean before yesterday's patch ? Def had others show up before (haven't tried since the patch)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (544 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict It was showing up before yesterday's update.

Message 4 of 7 (516 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg So maybe it does have to do with skills/traits.

Does it happen for all children ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (504 Views)

Hero
@wallaosg Does this happen to all children ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (476 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@wallaosg I get different projects. When I played yesterday I got the volcano project and when I played last week I got one volcano project and one rocket project if I remember correctly, at least it was two different ones.
Message 7 of 7 (457 Views)