Re: Cheats not working

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheats not working

★★ Novice

Since i have installed the new update in Sims 4 that gets the game ready for Seasons Expansion Pack some cheat codes are not woking such is (stats.fill_commodities_household) please fix.

Message 1 of 10 (8,477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@seancfc42 Thanks for the post.

This is not something that you need to speak with live support regarding, I've seen a couple of reports of this so I'll flag it with the team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (9,302 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
contact a EA helper, they are the only ones that can contact dev team.
Message 2 of 10 (8,445 Views)

Community Manager

@seancfc42 Thanks for the post.

This is not something that you need to speak with live support regarding, I've seen a couple of reports of this so I'll flag it with the team. 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 10 (9,303 Views)

Hero

HI @seancfc42

did you try putting testingcheats first ? 

Here's a thread for cheats issues you can post in: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (8,406 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeh I always put that first
Message 5 of 10 (8,403 Views)

Hero
Seems a lot is broken as per thread I linked.

You're welcome to post there as well if you have more cheats not working.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (8,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing has been happening with me with the forced labor cheat.

Message 7 of 10 (8,386 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!

I too have had this problem since the update.  With ALL cheats.  Including the one you've mentioned.  I requested a call from support, and the man i spoke with was very rude and said there was no one there that can help.  Which is really frustrating since I bought the sims 4 on the mac platform specifically so i could enter cheats easier than on my play station.

I've been entering the testingcheats true command, but to no avail.

Please lmk when it's resolved or if anyone figures something out!  Standard smile 

<♥>
Message 8 of 10 (8,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am glad it's not just me having this issue. I have been hitting a brick wall trying to figure out why the cheats are not working. I hope they fix it soon cuz I love the cheats, what can I say? 

Message 9 of 10 (8,338 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

I'm closing this thread because we already have a thread where we are discussing issues with cheats after June 19, 2018 update. You can find it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/jump-to/firs...

Please, join that thread so all the information is in the same place.

Thank you for your reports!
-Mai

Message 10 of 10 (8,306 Views)