Re: Cheat command not working after sim graduated and moved homes

by Mas_Evans

Original Post

Cheat command not working after sim graduated and moved homes

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, and Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to use the sims.fill_all_commodities cheat
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to use the sims.fill_all_commodities cheat, it does not work and will not do anything. This happens regardless of TestingCheats being on or off, and the money cheats work, but this one does not.
What do you expect to see? All sim need meter bars to be filled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Every time I try to use the sims.fill_all_commodities cheat, it will not work. It only stopped working when my sims graduated from college and my sim moved to a new location. I am wondering if this is a problem with something I did because I do not think there was a recent update that may have affected this. Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Mas_Evans Just tested and it works fine for me. Does the make happy cheat on the Sim also not work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (358 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, the Make Happy Cheat does work still. It is a little strange that the other command does not work, but this will work for me. Thank you for your help!

Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)