Cheat Moodlets: Fearless, Fired Up, Passionate, etc.

by CruelSpider7

Original Post

Cheat Moodlets: Fearless, Fired Up, Passionate, etc.

★ Novice

So, at one point or another, I was aware of a set of cheating moodlets that you could add to your Sim in-game that would, typically, be the strongest moodlet they could have on them at the time, and would automatically boost them to "Very X" depending on the genre of the moodlet. For instance, right now, one of my Sims has the "Fearless" moodlet, which gives +5 Confident, and usually boosts him to "Very Confident" with at least one other positive moodlet.

My main question is this: are these still available in-game? Can they be entered through the cheat window? I've been digging around for the past hour looking for the command lines for them and haven't found anything. I found a wikia page with them listed, but no actual command lines with them. Help?

Wikia link: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Moodlet_List_(The_Sims_4)/Misc

Message 1 of 4 (10,076 Views)

Re: Cheat Moodlets: Fearless, Fired Up, Passionate, etc.

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @CruelSpider7 

There are a few other mods as well, like Zerbu's (at tumblr - not sure if up to date) also Weerbesu has the UI cheat extension, and has kept the mod by clown up to date (at about page 30 of comments) for the enable advanced debug cheats. These will let you add a traits, needs and many other things, by simply either shift click or draggable. (less time consuming to type)

• The 'moods' you've named Fearless etc is a mod at Mod the Sims: Internal Mood Names Replacement - More descriptive emotion names! - by DLPalindrome
  • it does seem to be needing an update just looking at the comments there, also unsure if it runs ok with the cheats listed below, you'd have to check with the maker of it, and perhaps remove it from your game if it still won't work.
Spoiler
  • Very Angry -> Furious
  • Very Confident -> Fearless
  • Very Energized -> Pumped
  • Very Flirty -> Passionate
  • Very Focused - In the Zone
  • Very Happy -> Elated
  • Very Playful -> Silly
  • Very Inspired -> Imaginative
  • Very Tense -> Stressed
  • Very Uncomfortable -> Miserable
  • Very Sad -> Depressed
  • Very Embarrassed -> Humiliated
  • Here's a list of the game cheat moodlets:  (enter, testing cheats true/on first with ctrl + shift + c)
  • Therefore, for what you want to change / cheat, you'd need to check the corresponding list above with the cheats listed below.

Spoiler
Sims.remove_all_buffsRemoves all emotions/moodlets
Sims.add_buff EnergizedHighGet Energized Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_energizedGet Energized Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
Sims.add_buff ConfidentHighGet Confident Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_confidentGet Confident Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
Sims.add_buff FlirtyHighGet Flirty Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_flirtyGet Flirty Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
Sims.add_buff InspiredHighGet Inspired Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_inspiredGet Inspired Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
Sims.add_buff FocusedHighGet Focused Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_focusedGet Focused Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
Sims.add_buff PlayfulHighGet Playful Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_playfulGet Playful Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
Sims.add_buff SadHighGet Sad Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_sadGet Sad Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
sims.add_buff feelingangryGet Angry Moodlet
Sims.add_buff Social_AngryGet Angry Moodlet
sims.add_buff unfaithfulGet Angry Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_angryGet Angry Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
Sims.add_buff Social_HappyGet Happy Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_happyGet Happy Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
sims.add_buff e_buff_uncomfortableGet Uncomfortable Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
sims.add_buff e_buff_embarrassedGet Embarrassed Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
sims.add_buff social_boredGet Bored Moodlet
sims.add_buff e_buff_boredGet Bored Moodlet (lasts 12 hours)
sims.add_buff Buff_Motives_Fun_desperateGet Tense Moodlet
sims.add_buff buff_TenseGet Tense Moodlet (for 20 days)
sims.add_buff buff_DazedGet Dazed Moodlet

Hope this helps,

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 4 (10,053 Views)

★ Novice

See, I haven't done any modding to my game, though. As far as I can remember, it was a simple command line code that gave these moodlets.

Here are some screenshots of the moodlets in-game.

Message 3 of 4 (9,999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @CruelSpider7 

The following is from Carls Sims 4 Guide, ie: add more / less to get the required level (that is, the cheats I mentioned in the first post - 2nd spoiler)

Spoiler
EMOTION CHEATS

You can influence Emotions slightly by adding buffs to Sims, though you may need happy or other boosts to put them at 'Very Inspired' or add more negative buffs to make a Sim super-embarrassed (Mortified). Here are some I took from TwistedMexi's wiki which I'm using with his permission. Use Sims.add_buff X, for example Sims.add_buff social_happy:

• Energized: EnergizedLow or EnergizedHigh (do not stack, high gives +2 Energized)
  • Flirty: FlirtyLow or FlirtyHigh (do not stack, high gives +2 Flirty)
  • Inspired: InspiredLow or InspiredHigh (do not stack, high gives +2 Inspired)
  • Focused: FocusedLow or FocusedHigh (do not stack, high gives +2 Focused)
  • Playful: PlayfulLow or PlayfulHigh (do not stack, high gives +2 Playful)
  • Sad: SadLow or SadHigh (do not stack, high gives +2)
  • Angry: Social_Angry, e_Buff_Angry, feelingangry, unfaithful (these all stack)
  • Happy: Social_Happy or e_Buff_Happy (these two stack, adding Happiness)
  • Uncomfortable: e_buff_uncomfortable
  • Embarrassed: e_buff_embarrassed, peedself (these two stack)

There is also the Emotional Aura Objects mood aura objects - that can have a big impact as well.. some 'stay forever'

read more at sims VIP

Spoiler
If a room has a total “Score” of 2 or lower, then no moodlet will be generated. The aura is simply too weak to impart ANY emotional moodlets on Sims who enter that room. From a score of 3 to a score of 10, a +1 level of the Aura will be given to any Sim entering that room. Any Score that between 11 and 44 will give a +2 version of that mood.

A score of 45+ (for Happy) or 48+ (For other moods) will yield a +3 moodlet version of the moodlet. The score of items in a single room is cumulative. You don’t actually need walls at all. Once you draw out a ‘room’ you can knock down the walls and still have environmental objects work within that ‘room’ the same as they do within a room with walls.

When it comes to different kinds of auras, you can combine both regular environmental objects AND mood-specific objects in the same room. While each tracks their thresholds separately, they don’t overwrite each other. You could, in theory, give any Sim a +6 boost to a desired positive emotion by having 45+ points of mood aura objects for both the specific mood in question and general environmental objects.

Sasha.

Message 4 of 4 (9,988 Views)