by kouhaitachi

Original Post

Re: Changing lot sizes Sims 4

★★★ Newbie
cool
Message 11 of 23 (5,314 Views)

★ Novice
I agree. I have seen a house which is really big, but have no lots that size, or space now to make one that size. It needs to be expandable.
Message 12 of 23 (5,210 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@cjsims3
I do not understand this problem. All you have to do is just save the house in your library and put it on the world map on a larger empty plot. Then you can enlarge it as you like. If you do not have such a large empty plot, use a bulldozer to remove everything from the plot you need. For example, place a house on the plot where there is a park in Oazis.
Message 13 of 23 (5,199 Views)

★ Novice
There are no large enough empty slots and dont want to get rid of anything I have in place.
Message 14 of 23 (5,189 Views)

★ Novice

I also agree. have this large lot where I wanted to build 2 separate homes for different families. Problem without being able to divide the land ,they share homes as well as the bills and their money. In the other sims it was great as we could chose our lot and put where we wanted them. Please bring that into Sims 4

Message 15 of 23 (5,061 Views)

★ Novice

Why is this marked as solved?? I've got a 68x68 hogwarts I want to put on and I can't!! There IS NO LOT THAT IS THAT BIG!!! In any worlds!!! Frown

Message 16 of 23 (5,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It was marked as Solved as the question was if the size could be changed and the answer is that it can't. So now you know that you can not create a 68x68 lot in the sims 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 17 of 23 (5,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I know that this thread was closed a while ago, but did you ever find a solution? I´m sooooooo frustrated, because I have the exact same problem as you. Got a castle, a mansion, a hogwarts all the great stuff from the gallery and can literally BUILD NONE?!?!? What the heck?

Thank you for your reply !

Message 18 of 23 (4,461 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@olgawitt001 

Please read my previous answer here as well as others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 19 of 23 (4,443 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same question , figured it out eventually. So all other stuff like sims , clothing , hair and accesories go in the "mods" file under electronic arts/sims 4 file. But houses and lots go under the "tray" file in sims 4.

Message 20 of 23 (4,174 Views)