Re: Change Hair Colour Per Outfit Type/Number

by ProfessorBob1

Original Post

Re: [PC] Hair colour changes automatically applied to every outfit

Champion
I've never been able to change hair colour per outfit. If you change hair colour, it applies to all outfits. It has always been that way since I started playing.
Message 21 of 26 (1,953 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately EA have not made a way to change the color of a sims hair per outfit but there is probably a mod/CC that would allow you to do this.

Hope this helped Standard smile

―――――――――
✘ 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣 ✘
―――――――――

Message 22 of 26 (1,939 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately there isn't. 

Message 23 of 26 (1,920 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm being told this is by design and is how TS4 has always worked. It might've worked differently in TS3 or TS2?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 26 (22,757 Views)

★★ Novice

I think it certainly was in TS3. I recall a lock option.

Bit awestruck there isn't a mod around to change TS4 to this, tbh.

Message 25 of 26 (1,802 Views)

★★ Novice

@ProfessorBob1 100% Agreed. What kind of neanderthal, backwards reasoning is it that we can't have different hair colours for different outfits???? There's wigs, we're in 2023. So frustrating. I want different hair looks, some content has different colours in different swatches, so then my Sim goes from bland, charcoal black hair to blue to neon rainbow in another because they force binded unneeded things???? Mods do their absolute best, but the people making certain decisions in building the Sims weren't thinking about the players' actual wants.

Message 26 of 26 (469 Views)