Re: Cc for ps4/xbox or slice of life traits and emotions for base game

by PugLove888

Original Post

Cc for ps4/xbox or slice of life traits and emotions for base game

★★★ Newbie

can we like please get cc/mods for ps4/xbox as we pay the same amount as money as pc but sadly miss out on a lot of content or can you guys look at placing some mods into base game to just make the game more progressive. The game is amazing but these little things could help with more people playing. 

Message 1 of 2 (611 Views)

Re: Cc for ps4/xbox or slice of life traits and emotions for base game

Champion

@wittlebamb91 , I'm sorry to say this is not up to EA, but its up to Sony and Microsoft to allow CC/Mods in the game. 😭 Having The Sims 4 on console is a collaboration of all 3 companies.  I've heard that Microsoft is more open to it, but that might just be a rumor.  

Keep in mind that if CC/Mods ever do come to consoles for TS4, they do require maintenance or else it will cause your game problems, especially when the game is patched.

My only suggestion is to try to contact whoever makes your console that you are playing on and voice your request! 

While I don't play on a console, I feel for console players who want Mods and CC! Hopefully you will be able to use them eventually! Fingers crossed🙂

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (585 Views)