Cat wand

by crazyhorse1970

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cat wand

★★★ Novice

I've just started on xbox and I have to buy a cat wand in build mode I've searched every where in the pets menu but cant find a cat wand anybody know were it is located 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 5 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cat wand

[ Edited ]
Champion

@crazyhorse1970, if you go (in Build/Buy Mode) to the Sort Objects by Room (bottom left corner), (so that there are pictures of items for each type of room) there are 4 different places you can buy it from 

1) Kitchen (pet food bowls icon)

2) Bedrooms (pet beds)

3) Living Room (scratching posts & furniture

4) Outdoors (pet toys).

You can get the cat wands from any one of these places, but the Outdoors (pet toys) is best because it puts all the pet toys at the top of the list.  The cat wands should be about 4th and 5th listed. There are 2 of them. They are called "Cat Dazzler" and "Cat Dazzler Rainbow". Party hatCat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (523 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@crazyhorse1970, if you go (in Build/Buy Mode) to the Sort Objects by Room (bottom left corner), (so that there are pictures of items for each type of room) there are 4 different places you can buy it from 

1) Kitchen (pet food bowls icon)

2) Bedrooms (pet beds)

3) Living Room (scratching posts & furniture

4) Outdoors (pet toys).

You can get the cat wands from any one of these places, but the Outdoors (pet toys) is best because it puts all the pet toys at the top of the list.  The cat wands should be about 4th and 5th listed. There are 2 of them. They are called "Cat Dazzler" and "Cat Dazzler Rainbow". Party hatCat

Message 2 of 5 (524 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi thanks I've bought both the dasselers but it doesn't except it as a cat wand and the picture icon looks diffrent. I wonder if they have removed it from store. Thanks anyway 

Message 3 of 5 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@crazyhorse1970, no, nothing was removed... I've played Cats & Dogs since it came out.  Those are the cat wands. Standard smileThere were those 2 at the beginning and nothing more.  However, there is a problem with some wishes being recognized as being fulfilled  This can happen to any type of wish.  I tried cloud gazing the other day and it didn't register that I had done the activity.  Same goes for buying a dishwasher!  But this is an entirely separate problem, and there might even be a Bug Report on it.Wondering  If I find it , I will give you the link.Wink

As for the pictures being different, that is just a drawing to represent the cat wand. It won't look exactly the same, just like no other pictures in the wishes look exactly the same.  It is just an artists representation of the wand that is in the game. It wasn't mean to be literal. Angel

Update: oops! OopsThey are called Whims in TS4, not wishes! Embarrassed But I found the link on the whims not fulfilling!  You can press the "Me Too" button, and feel free to add your experiences a the end of the thread! Angel https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Whims-not-fulfilling/m-p/8180364/highlight/true#M103202

Message 4 of 5 (487 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PugLove888 Hey thanks for all your help
Message 5 of 5 (469 Views)