Re: Carnivals, Theme parks, Circuses

by EA_accessible

Original Post

Carnivals, Theme parks, Circuses

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Bring something new to the game
How accessible is the current experience? It's overall fine
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. This is not a fix a bug though just a thought to what to bring to the game that could excite many players
How is this making it more difficult? This is not a fix a bug though just a thought to what to bring to the game that could excite many players
How can we reproduce this experience? This is not a fix a bug though just a thought to what to bring to the game that could excite many players

Hello EA, I would really recommend for the next sims 4 packs that it wound be based on Carnivals, Theme parks and Circuses. For sims to have jobs involved with them, win prizes and watch shows surrounding the whole theme of circuses. It would be like a trip to the past due to the first sims game that had rollercoaster. I think it would be an amazing and enjoyable pack that would really excite the sims community, a nostalgia feel if anything. 

Sims could go on dates or invite friends and family to go to the fun theme parks, Circus and carnivals, sims would be able to go on Ferris wheels ( talk or be romantic ) and go on rollercoaster, be able to watch into exiting shows with elephants ( obviously not actually playable ) and sims doing cool tricks. Play mini games and are able to win prizes. 

Children and toddlers would have rides as well that fit there age (  bouncy castles, mini rollercoaster and children would still be able to join the Ferris wheels) 

I would definitely pay just you the EA community to take this into consideration, it would be a game changer and I would definitely be enjoying and playing everyday. It would bring excitement back to the game and bring a new feels, 80s 90s feel with the playable Carnivals, Theme parks, Circuses. People would be able to build their own and enjoy the excitement of theme parks and more. 

Thank you, EA

i apologies if I am writing this in the wrong area I just didn’t know where else to write/ inform my opinions and ideas.

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Re: Carnivals, Theme parks, Circuses

Community Manager (retired)

Admin - please move to SIMS forum, this isn't feedback relating to a disability.

Karen Stevens
EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead
Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)