Careers.promote barista

by loulou360etc360

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Careers.promote barista

★★ Novice

Hi everybody!

I'm a french playeur of The Sims 4 and I love it definitely!

Like much of people, I use some cheats codes for fun but I have a problem with one of them.

Indeed, I would like to up my Sims fastly on their careers with careers.promote.

My sim is working in Barista, so I wrote "careers.promote Barista", (capital letter respected) but it's no working.

I sent a message by Messeger to EA Official account, they told me to try different types of this code like:

- careers.promote barista (with lowercase letter - No working too)

- careers.promote teen_barista (lowercase letters - No working too)

- careers.promote Teen_Barista (capital letters - No working too)

Of course, testingcheats are enabled before any code test.

I deleted every mods on files computer, and repair my games in my library Origin.

Still no working...

I saw other posts concerning the same problem with the Writer code.

Is there another code to use for Barista?

Message 1 of 4 (18,177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Careers.promote barista

[ Edited ]
Champion

@loulou360etc360 I looked around a bit and found these recommended. If the cheat doesn't work for you you could get a bar at home and have them practice on that... they LOVE to make drinks at those bars and they would likely have their skill up enough for the top level barista promotion in no time. (Level 4 Mixology skill)

careers.promote Teen_Barista
careers.promote Teen_Retail

Edit: Another helper has informed me that she just tested with a teen and this is the code that worked to promoter her teen successfully: 

I hope you'll try this code again, as perhaps there was a copy/paste or typo error. Even a space that's added by accident before or after will make the cheat not work. I've had that happen many times!

Also, this is the code to promote a part time adult barista: 
careers.promote Adult_PartTime_Barista

There are only three career levels for baristas, in case you were not aware: 1. Coffee Stain Remover; 2. Bean Blender; 3. Latte Artiste
(Thanks, @EuphorialQueen !)

Let us know how it goes!

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (18,127 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@loulou360etc360 I looked around a bit and found these recommended. If the cheat doesn't work for you you could get a bar at home and have them practice on that... they LOVE to make drinks at those bars and they would likely have their skill up enough for the top level barista promotion in no time. (Level 4 Mixology skill)

careers.promote Teen_Retail

Edit: Another helper has informed me that she just tested with a teen and this is the code that worked to promoter her teen successfully: 

I hope you'll try this code again, as perhaps there was a copy/paste or typo error. Even a space that's added by accident before or after will make the cheat not work. I've had that happen many times!

Also, this is the code to promote a part time adult barista: 
careers.promote Adult_PartTime_Barista

There are only three career levels for baristas, in case you were not aware: 1. Coffee Stain Remover; 2. Bean Blender; 3. Latte Artiste
(Thanks, @EuphorialQueen !)

Let us know how it goes!

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

Message 2 of 4 (18,128 Views)

★★ Novice

@SheriGR and @EuphorialQueen ! Thank you very much for all your information Large smile

So the final solution is careers.promote Adult_PartTime_Barista

As you told me, there is only 3 parts of Barista work, maybe this is why I didn't find an answer...

Anyway, when I used the good one, my Sim received a promotion, proof it goes perfectly!

Moreover, I am convinced that the Teencode is no working anyway Confused

I wrote so many time, copy/past, etc. still definitely no working...

But Thank you again!

I appreciate that and the Sims community !!!

Keep going all you're doing fo us !!!

Message 3 of 4 (18,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@loulou360etc360 Thank you so very much for your kind words and for letting us know!
Just for clarification, since I assume that the codes are age-specific, is your barista a teen or adult/young adult? I'm wondering for reference for if others read the post and have a teen vs adult/young. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (18,084 Views)