Re: Career Order Items - Honeymoon Outfit

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career Order Items - Honeymoon Outfit

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m currently on part 3 of 15 Well-Groomed/Something New on the getting married quest. I have gotten 4 ‘Honeymoon Outfit’ in the Career Order Items tab. What can I do with these? I don’t see any point of them but I would like to know if it’s worth collecting them during this part of the quest.

Message 1 of 8 (5,683 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Okay I have finally found how to spend the ‘Honeymoon Outfit’.

You have to click on the mirror in the fashion studio and choose ‘Consider New Wedding Style’. It costs 1 ‘Honeymoon Outfit’.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (5,977 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Okay I have finally found how to spend the ‘Honeymoon Outfit’.

You have to click on the mirror in the fashion studio and choose ‘Consider New Wedding Style’. It costs 1 ‘Honeymoon Outfit’.

Message 2 of 8 (5,978 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Anyone know what the benefit of spending those items is though? i noticed they have items like that in every event in the game. Do you get more points or is more time subtracted from the event than normal?
Message 3 of 8 (5,577 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cuddlepuddle09 Those are like event "cash" and they go away when the event ends. Saving them doesn't help and if I remember correctly you only get what you need.. Hope that helps...hope it made sense too, 😄☺

Message 4 of 8 (5,574 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I think I understand, but I'm still wondering if there's any benefit to them. It costs 1 energy to get the item, then another energy to spend it. Would it be more energy efficient to spend the 2 energy on a normal action? Or is it exactly the same result (i.e. same amount of time subtracted from the event)
Message 5 of 8 (5,567 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cuddlepuddle09. After the summer bbq event any leftover lemon slices were converted to Sim $ . Sometimes if there are XP  They add it to your game. Even if you don' t need them the system keeps tabs for you. Then if they increase our levels in the future the system will automatically increase our levels with the XP that were being saved. At least that's how all the other Sim games worked. 

Sorry to be so long, but I hope it helps.,☺😁

Message 6 of 8 (5,561 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Ah ok, no that makes sense, thank you @PaQuilter!
Message 7 of 8 (5,559 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cuddlepuddle09Glad I could help! ☺😊

Message 8 of 8 (5,551 Views)