by Nerdy_Nooby

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot place windows or doors on second storey and up

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Realm of Magic and Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode, build a two-storey house and add windows in the exact same position but on different stories
What happens when the bug occurs? I am told I cannot place another window/door on the wall segment.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to build windows/ doors on different stories in whichever placement.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello all,

A quick reminder that I am completely new to the Sims Realm. I have only downloaded this not long ago and I may not be familiar with certain things yet.

I am aware that somebody else way back made a report about this same topic but no definite answer was given. 

Anyway, I was making a two storey house in Build Mode and was about to move onto the second storey when I realised I could not put windows above one already placed. i'm not familiar as to whether or not it is intentional but it is causing ramifications with building the house as I cannot place a window anywhere.

That's it really. 

Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Message 1 of 3 (612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot place windows or doors on second storey and up

Hero
@Nerdy_Nooby Did you use moveObjects to place the windwos ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (551 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Nerdy_Nooby Did you use moveObjects to place the windwos ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

AHH! That's why! Thanks very much!

Message 3 of 3 (504 Views)