Re: Cannot place counters on certain wall

by oldphartBKK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot place counters on certain wall

★★★★★ Novice
Hello fellow sims fans out there trying to play the game. Im having difficulty placing the sage counters on a certain wall even if it has adequate space.

Here the sequence to what im doing. Hopefully this can be fixed or any suggestions to help me out s highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Message 1 of 5 (1,895 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
Hi @Phantomlover1717,

This is what i did. I laid off the game for like 10 hours and then i tried editing my place again and i dont know what magic happened but the counter seems to fit now, even if i place it with books *This is the 1st thing i did*
or placing the counter with nothing on top

Heres some screen shots. Im just psyched that its fixed.

For anyone having the same issues,

* FOLLOW what @Phantomlover1717 suggested. IT COULD BE THE FIX for the counter problems.

if it still doesnt work, might i suggest to re edit the whole room like storing everything and try placing items again..
i know its alot to do and there has to be other simpler ways to fix it. But theres nothing wrong in trying and i know alot of you really invests time on the game like i do.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,929 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Ouch, that must be very frustrating. And the area you are making looks so nice too, with the corner cabinet and the old-brick wall. I hope you get it working soon.
(I'm gonna steal your brick wall idea for my rustic kitchen lol 👍)
Message 2 of 5 (1,885 Views)

Could you try without the books on the counter?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (1,868 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi @Phantomlover1717,

This is what i did. I laid off the game for like 10 hours and then i tried editing my place again and i dont know what magic happened but the counter seems to fit now, even if i place it with books *This is the 1st thing i did*
or placing the counter with nothing on top

Heres some screen shots. Im just psyched that its fixed.

For anyone having the same issues,

* FOLLOW what @Phantomlover1717 suggested. IT COULD BE THE FIX for the counter problems.

if it still doesnt work, might i suggest to re edit the whole room like storing everything and try placing items again..
i know its alot to do and there has to be other simpler ways to fix it. But theres nothing wrong in trying and i know alot of you really invests time on the game like i do.

Message 4 of 5 (1,930 Views)

★ Guide
Magic >> Skill 😎
Message 5 of 5 (1,834 Views)