Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cannot carry toddler upstairs to complete actions together (give toddler bath)

by joeyrcar

Original Post

Highlighted

Cannot carry toddler upstairs to complete actions together (give toddler bath)

★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? BASE:161.15.1020(64 BIT)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday celebration pack (free) only. No extra content bought,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any interaction that involves giving a toddler a bath when Sim is downstairs and bath is upstairs. Click on bath - give toddler bath, Toddler asks for bath. Clicks on toddler - give bath. Or any other toddler/sim interaction e.g. read book together, put to bed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Footprint sign to show sim can't get to object.
What do you expect to see? Sim and toddler to interact to complete action e.g. give bath, be put to bed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have tried changing staircase, deleting all objects in bathroom, moving bath to another place upstairs etc. (for example)

Sims and toddler can walk up and down stairs on their own, and interact with all objects upstairs.
The game won't allow the interaction unless they are both upstairs.

Something to do with having to go upstairs is the problem?

If you can spot an issue in the house, it's called family modern and my origin name is joeyrcar.

Message 1 of 2 (103 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cannot carry toddler upstairs to complete actions together (give toddler bat

Hero
@joeyrcar I tested this with my own house and didn't' have any issues so I believe it's something about your house and not a general bug.

Moving this to GD so someone can help you figure out what's wrong with it.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)
Twitter Stream