Re: Cannot build Spaceship in San Myshuno Condo

by EuphorialQueen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot build Spaceship in San Myshuno Condo

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello all,

I was curious if anyone had this issue as well when it came to the Space Career in City Living?

I am currently in an apartment that sits in downtown San Myshuno, one of my Sims is an astronaut and I've just chosen the Space Ranger path.

Unfortunately, when I attempt to build the space ship building site, I cannot because the site interferes with the roof of the apartment (logically).

Is there a way around this that doesn't involve CC or do I have to move apartments?

Thanks,

Chris

Message 1 of 7 (2,929 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@IllIIlIlIIlIllII 
Which apartment / condo are you in? The spaceship requires open space above it and cannot have a roof of any kind over the rocket. If you live in one of the condos that you can edit you might consider placing the rocket on a flat rook section.
The ladders {added via patch} could be used to get to the rocket.
In my game I frequently add a rocket to a park like Myshuno Meadows or other community lot. You can travel to that lot to complete the career tasks that require space travel.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,918 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@IllIIlIlIIlIllII 
Which apartment / condo are you in? The spaceship requires open space above it and cannot have a roof of any kind over the rocket. If you live in one of the condos that you can edit you might consider placing the rocket on a flat rook section.
The ladders {added via patch} could be used to get to the rocket.
In my game I frequently add a rocket to a park like Myshuno Meadows or other community lot. You can travel to that lot to complete the career tasks that require space travel.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
Message 2 of 7 (2,919 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The condo is 1010 Alto Apartments.

I wasn't aware we could actually build in a community lot and execute daily tasks from there.

I will try that and see.

Thanks,

Chris

Message 3 of 7 (2,904 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was able to start building on the Meadows.

Thank you for your help,

Chris

Message 4 of 7 (2,873 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@IllIIlIlIIlIllII 
Excellent! Glad I could help. 

EQ Avid Sims Player
Message 5 of 7 (2,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, my sims can't interact with the space ship even going to San Myshuno. What I'm doing wrong?

Message 6 of 7 (2,065 Views)

@NaaramSims  If your sims can't build a rocket at all, please use this bug thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Can-t-build-a-rocket/m-p/10541363#M192075

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 7 (2,052 Views)