Can we restart these quests if we fail to complete them?

by SalixCat

Original Post

Can we restart these quests if we fail to complete them?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Photography career and Internet Icon quests are now part of the level progression. 

Will it be possible to restart these quests in case we run out of time and fail to complete them? If yes, what will trigger them?

Is the Roommate race also the type of quest that can be triggered to restart in case of failure? If yes, how?

The reason why I ask is that Wedding and baby quests have been part of the level progression since last summer and we know clearly what to do when failing to complete:

• Tap on the changing table in order to restart the baby quest.
  • Propose to a Sim to restart the Wedding quest.

Updated 8th of August

Secret Agent and Surgery career quests are now also added to the level progression. Will players who tried and failed to complete these quest be able to try again?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 14 (8,858 Views)

Re: Can we restart these quests if we fail to complete them?

You should be able to trigger them again. I know a quest should pop up that will let you know what you have to do to start the quest again.
I'm very curious about what this quest will be. So if someone sees it, do let us know!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 14 (8,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Here is some new information Standard smile 

If you fail to complete the Roommate race quest for a third Sim slot, make your two Sims interact. You will see the option Discuss new housemate hunt.

If the button is grayed out there is a cooldown. You will see under the button how long you will have to wait until the quest is available again.

Has someone seen this in their game?

Roommate restart.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 14 (8,768 Views)

Hero

Has anyone been able to restart Photography career or Internet Icon quests? My alt account didn't complete the Intertet Icon quest and I haven't seen yet any way to trigger it to start again.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 14 (8,570 Views)

When did your alt account fail the quest @SalixCat? And how was it triggered before?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 14 (8,547 Views)

Hero

@Phantomlover1717  I started the Internet hobby icon quest the 6th of June. It was triggered by the Quality of Life Update.

It was announced then that both the Photography and Internet quests are now part of the level progression. Players would therefore expect to be able to trigger both quests to restart in case of failure, in the same way we do with i.e. Wedding and Baby quests.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 14 (8,533 Views)

Sims Mobile Unfinished Quests

★★ Novice

I'm currently on level 49 and I have a lot of quests I didn't finish, career and hobby quests. Would I still be able to play those quests on my current level? For now I dont have any quests to play

Message 7 of 14 (8,337 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Unfinished Quests

Hero
@kgome92
What kind of quest are you asking about? Can you please give us some examples?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 14 (8,329 Views)

★★ Novice

Such as the dance instructor, photographer and secret agent quests. I wasn't able to finish those. I was thinking that it may only be offered in previous levels

Message 9 of 14 (8,315 Views)

★★ Novice

@SalixCat Such as the dance instructor, photographer and secret agent quests. I wasn't able to finish those. I was thinking that it may only be offered in previous levels

Message 10 of 14 (8,314 Views)