Re: Can we havean acutal gaming PC object?

by CrazySims_3000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can we have an actual gaming PC object?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The only gaming PC in game is the career one, can we have abother one? maybe one with RGB tower and such? non of the PCs in game really fit a gamer room

Message 1 of 7 (475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @mathematics654 This is a great idea! Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (443 Views)

All Replies

Hey there @mathematics654 This is a great idea! Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7 (444 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello, could pass to the team the suggestion of adding brooms in the game? Brooms you can clean the floor, for example. It's got plenty of garnish. Thank you Joz (:

Message 3 of 7 (424 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CrazySims_3000 Hi! the closest thing I could find to a broom is the "mop" which is only available as a flying object for the sims 4 realm of magic and mopping up pee and leak puddles
Message 4 of 7 (414 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Complicated. I bought the cleaning kit these days and I miss the brooms. I think it's absurd that EA only made vacuum cleaners.

(Sorry for any translation error, I have been using google translator)

Message 5 of 7 (398 Views)

@CrazySims_3000 Adding a broom is also a great suggestion!

Joz.png
Message 6 of 7 (383 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Joz please! I never asked you for anything uahuehauehuea.
But seriously, I like to play with simpler objects and vacuum cleaners get away from that.
Thanks for listening to us o/

(Translation errors can happen. As I said earlier, I am using google translator).
Message 7 of 7 (376 Views)