Can't win Snowbird Solitaire level 496

by FONTANABARBIEMOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't win Snowbird Solitaire level 496

★★ Apprentice

How am I to progress past this level? It says to clear 1 Golden Card but there are no golden cards to collect. Anyone else find this happening with any other levels?

Message 1 of 4 (921 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't win Snowbird Solitaire level 496

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium No, I only tried twice, when I noticed two games in a row didn't have a gold card I came and posted here.
But today I tried to play and there is now a gold card. Its difficult to get to as it is one of the last two on the bottom of the pile but I'm going to keep trying until I win it. Just in case the next time I come back and it's missing again.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (865 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@fontanabarbiemom Do you get the same cards every time you attempt to play?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (878 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium No, I only tried twice, when I noticed two games in a row didn't have a gold card I came and posted here.
But today I tried to play and there is now a gold card. Its difficult to get to as it is one of the last two on the bottom of the pile but I'm going to keep trying until I win it. Just in case the next time I come back and it's missing again.
Message 3 of 4 (866 Views)

Community Manager
@fontanabarbiemom Thank you for the update if anything seems to change let us know!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (844 Views)