Can't upload Sparkd # like: #sparkdgoldenage

by Stinalina

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't upload Sparkd # like: #sparkdgoldenage

★★★★ Apprentice

Im trying to upload to the Sparkd challenge, im using the in game gallery; the plumbob icon. But each time I get this message saying I have to delete the challenges # 

So im confused - Am I not suppose to use the # when uploading?

All the Sparkd gallery items have several # So why can't I use any on my upload? 

If the # are submitted automatically I apologies for my confusion, but it seems weird that I can't use #Sparkdgoldenage or #Sparkdchallenge when uploading...?

Thanks in advance

Stinalina

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't upload Sparkd # like: #sparkdgoldenage

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Stinalina , those #tags are reserved for the challenge and in other words, EA will add them to your gallery item after the fact of entering it, that is. I guess older challenges would still show the tags as well.. If you are not entering the items in the challenges, this would still be 'why'..

If you are, however,  delete those tags, and they will be 'added'  for you by EA. (I know this, as I had the same thing happen, had deleted them both, and it 'went through') Standard smile

Sasha

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Stinalina , those #tags are reserved for the challenge and in other words, EA will add them to your gallery item after the fact of entering it, that is. I guess older challenges would still show the tags as well.. If you are not entering the items in the challenges, this would still be 'why'..

If you are, however,  delete those tags, and they will be 'added'  for you by EA. (I know this, as I had the same thing happen, had deleted them both, and it 'went through') Standard smile

Sasha

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sashas0nic Thank you :D

I figured it could be something like that, I just could not fiend any information about it in the challenge info Q&A or anywhere else.

I was thinking about just removing the # and try to upload and see, but waited. So Thank for your quick reply Standard smile

Ill give it a try next time I play. Thanks Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)