Re: Can’t unlock 3rd sim slot, please help?!

by annieclamp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t unlock 3rd sim slot, please help?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey everyone first time posting but just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or can help me figure it out, I have more than enough sim cash to purchase the 3rd playable sim slot but whenever I try to click on it it just doesn’t do anything, it looks like the option is faded out (won’t let me attach screenshot) I am level 18 and hear this should be possible by now, I paid £4.99 just to unlock this and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now I’m hoping it’s not been for nothing Frown any advice or help from fellow simmers would be very appreciated, thanks (:

Message 1 of 6 (1,423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@annieclamp 

Thanks for the screenshots. 

This is the way this quest works. The button doesn't work as long as the quest is active. 

You should be able to purchase the third Sim slot once the quest has expired. That's less than a day from now according to your screenshot. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,383 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@annieclamp 

Could you please share a screenshot of your quests tab?

Is the Roommate race quest active? 

Message 2 of 6 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi thanks for replying, yeah it’s active but I realised I’d never finish it in time so decided to leave it and just use sim cash instead but have no idea now if this is just a bug or if I’m totally missing something lol

Message 3 of 6 (1,390 Views)

Hero

@annieclamp 

Thanks for the screenshots. 

This is the way this quest works. The button doesn't work as long as the quest is active. 

You should be able to purchase the third Sim slot once the quest has expired. That's less than a day from now according to your screenshot. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ahhh I see I feel like a fool now lol had a feeling it was something simple, thanks so much for taking the time to help me out Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (1,380 Views)

Hero

Glad I could help @annieclamp 

It's not simple when we find new things but thankfully we can help each other Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (1,351 Views)